16

Minji POV
I woke up and saw a half naked Jungkook hugging me.

Minji:" what the hell jungkook?!"
I said to him as i tried to get off. Right as i was about to leave, Jungkook grabbed my wrist and pulled me onto his chest.

Our faces were only two inches(5cm) apart. He had a firm grip on me.

Minji:" let go of me right now" i asked him calmly yet firmly.

He smirked and didnt say anything. So i decided to play with him a little bit.

I moved both legs on both sides of him. I leaned into where his ear was like i was going to say something but then i used my knee and hit him in his 'man hood'

He groaned in pain and let me go. I got up and went to the bathroom. I did my whole morning routine, put a baggy black shirt with black pants on. A black beanie and my backpack and headed to my room.

I opened it and he was there, shirtless still. My heart didnt beat fast for him if i saw him like that. Its like he was my brother. Yet I hated him too much.

Minji:" you have to buy me tim hortons so come on."
He sighed and smirked.

Jungkook:" if i get first place in the middle year exams, you have to do anything i tell you to do"

I raised an eyebrow at him.

Minji:" well if i get first place in middle year exams, you have to leave me alone. Like actually alone"

Jungkook:"deal" he grabbed his shirt and backpack and we walked out together.

We got into his car for once. Which was surprisingly a truck. Im confused as to why it wasnt like a Ferrari or something.

The two vehicles that ive always wanted was a truck and a jeep wrangler and heck here was both.

We got in and he drove me to tim hortons. We waited in line together. When it was our turn to order, i got iced coffee. I didnt need much. As long as i had coffee. Jungkook ordered the same thing and paid.

We sat down and finished our drinks then headed to school. When we arrived at school, we got out of the car and jungkook and i saw a very angry Haerin walk towards him.

Haerin:" how could you?! I knew you always had a thing for her!" she started crying.

Both him and i were left confused. We each walked into school being confuzled(sorry, i mean confused)because of everyone that was staring at us.

Minji:" jeon, did you do something?"
Jungkook:" what could i possibly do?"

I then got a text message, i pulled out my phone and saw a picture of Jungkook and i together at tims. It had a caption. Quote "jungkook and Minji secretly dating"

Oml are people this bored to assume that jeon and i are dating? jesus fucking christ.

I shook it off while going to my locker. When i put everything i needed in my locker and closed it, i saw BTS coming towards me. Jimin had a big smile on his face.

Jimin:" ay Minji!"
He greeted.
Minji:" hey!"
We both turned around waiting for BTS (excluding jungkook) to catch up. We all separated as our classes started.

Today i had P.E in the morning.

"Next algebra..." i reviewed over the pages in my notes, fully focused on the math equations messily written all over with black ink.

I wasnt the best at decorating my notes, everything always seemed disorganized.

My butt began to itch from the grass i was sitting on, so i adjusted my shorts.

Like, why is the gym clothes so revealing? It shows my entire bare thighs. Seriously though! Did a pervert design them?!

Jungkook:" arent you trying too hard?" I heard his familiar cocky voice from afar.

I raised my head, and gulped at the sight of him. He was wearing his gym shirt and track shorts. His shirt was white, and soaked through with his sweat. I didnt want to admit it- but he was hot as fuck.

Jeon seemed to notice what i was thinking as his eyes followed the direction of where i was staring. He combs his hair back to the side before sitting down next to me with a smirk.

Jungkook:" so youre skipping physical education just so you can study?" He mocked me.

He laid down on the grass with his eyes locked on my notes. I groaned in annoyance.

Minji:" im sick ok? Now leave me alone" i lied.

Jungkook:" lovesick? For me?" He grins playfully, knowing that i was getting annoyed.

Minji:" more like sick of your bullshit" i got up and left. When i was walking away, still in jungkooks sight, a familiar figure was walking towards me... no it was not Jimin.... it was Sojia.

Sojia:" yo Minji!" He said while walking up to me with a smile.
Minji:" you know that we are not friends right?"
He chuckled.

Sojia:" and what make you say that?"
He said while wrapping his arms around my shoulders.

Minji:" oh i dont know maybe the fact that you cheated on me, after two years of being together but you know, going back to being friends will make everything better!" I said in sarcasm while brushing his arm off.

---------time skip-------
Minji:" nooo gosh dangit!"
I said while looking at my test mark.

Jungkook:" 99 hunh? Must suck" he said cockily.

He leaned in closer.
Jungkook:" give me your number" I gave him a disgusting look. I grabbed his phone that he held out. I wrote my number in it.

minji:" but dont you already have it? remember?"

he chuckled.
jungkook:" you think im that stupid? you changed it minji"

i face palmed mentally. why does he know everything?!

As soon as i was done he took my phone and started spamming the name.

Minji:" dude what did you put as my name?"
He didnt reply.

Jungkook:" ill text you tonight. Although, i can just come and see you in your room" he said with a grin. I rolled my eyes.

When Jungkook and i were walking out of the classroom, Sojia appeared.

Sojia:" hey Minji! Minjis boyfriend!"
Minji:" no hes not my boyfriend. Far from that actually"

Sojia looked confused.
Sojia:" well for starters you guys live together and second you guys kissed right in front of me so... y'all seem like a couple to me"

I could tell that he was referring to when we saw him in front if my house.

Minji:" well ive found someone else. And i quite like him so no, we arent a couple"

Sojia nodded in an ok-but-confused look. I the walked out if the class.

Jungkook:" so you really found someone?"

His voice sounded hurt.

Minji:" umm yeah why do you care. Besides you already know who it is"
He then nodded and walked away.

Is this guy seriously hurt because i have found someone? Dude ive already told him that i dont do playboys. Ugh i hate you Jeon Jungkook.

------end of the day--------
Jungkook and i needed to go to 'work' together. I didnt have to do anyones makeup yet. They were going to practice for a song called DNA.

I sat down and watched their whole practice. I tried focusing on Jimin the whole time but my eyes kept wondering somewhere else.

To Jungkook...

vote?