1|The mission

So first of all I want to stay up late so I'm writing this in midnight....... On with the story.......

Bloom's POV

So it was morning at alfea when Ms. Faragonda told us to go to her office for a very special meeting. And so after a few minutes we had come and she told us to come in and sit

"So what's wrong Ms. Faragonda? Why did you sent us here? " I said a little worried, "Well I was told that your ex's had teamed up with the witches and want to help them rule magix for good! " She said very worried, "What?! " Stella said almost breaking a glass, "But winx--" Ms. Faragonda added, "But what Ms. Faragonda? " I asked politely, "You have to break up with your boyfriends if you want them safe, or else their lives are doomed! " Ms. Faragonda said in a very worried voice, "But Ms. Faragonda we love the specialists, we just want break up with them for no reason! " Tecna said, "unless you want us to tell them we love our ex's and want to get back with them! " Musa also said, "I won't do it! " Stella said in an angry voice, "Winx Musa's theory is right! You have to get back with your ex's and investigate and defeat them, and ones you get back, you can explain everything to your boyfriends, and have your lives back in place, so I'll give you a choice it's either break up with the specialists to save magix, or if not they'll die!? " Ms. Faragonda said in an Gently voice, "Winx we have no choice! We have to do it or else they'll conquer the whole magix! " I said in a brave voice, "Fine! "Everyone said.......

And I can say it will be our worst nightmare doing the break up but we have no choice and FYI the specialists had arrived and all of us were so nervous....... And so we head to the specialists And now we think it's time to do it but in separate places so they won't think that we planned it.......