Part 2: Weekend

I then felt him plant a soft kiss at the base of my neck and I was scared of what was going to happen next.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He kept kissing my neck taking both of my hands and putting them above my head, moving down to my wrists holding them tightly. He moved from my neck up towards my jaw and up my cheek.

Ethans P.O.V

I had her were I needed her. She was sad after what happened and I wanted to make her feel better😉.

I kissed her neck and moved up towards her cheek, she signed and turned her head pushing my face little. I pulled both of her wrists to one hand and held the even more tightly than before and grabbed her cheek and made her face me.

Bella's P.O.V

I needed him to stop but I also needed him to keep going. Why was he doing this? Does he have feelings for me?

I moved my head pushing him away then he took my wrists again and put then in his right hand and grabbed my cheek with his left. His thumb grazed my lips so softly I let out a small moan. He smirked again, and went back to my neck but went lower. He took my shirt off amd placed my hands back above my head. He kissed my stomach leaving soft kisses driving me insane. I wiggled around making him grab my sides holding me still. He wemt lower and lower thwn his bedroom door opened, I shot my head up to see Grayson with a funny smile on his face. "I thought you guy hated each other" he said laughing a bit as he raised his eyebrows. I sat up and put my shirt on and grabbed Grayson's hand and pulled him to his room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! Im sorry for the late updates I just had the big state test for school and I was studying non stop. I am back though and I will be updating S
ALOT MORE!😀💕 tell me what you want to happen next and I will try to inclued anthing you guys come up with.

Loves💓💓