Part 1: Weekend

I was at school standing by my locker getting my books and talking to another cheerleader. Then we heard people giggling and we looked to see Ethan Grant Dolan walking towards us. I hate him he is...just... RUDE!!! We have known each other since we were kids our mom's grew up together so they obviously wanted us to be the same way. But no way I am going to be friends with him. I rolled my eyes and turned back to my locker, my friend told me that she had to go to class then left. I then felt a strong pair of hands on my lower back I knew exactly who it was I rolled my eyes again. "So I'm throwing a party this weekend, if you want you can come". He said jokingly "Oooooo... Hmmmm you know what I wish I could but I can't, I'm going to be busy not giving a fuck". I said as I closed my locker. "Oh come on babe, you'll have fun". He said that while moving his hands onto my ass. Ethan loved playing with me like that teasing me about how Im the head cheerleader and how I haven't had my first kiss yet even though I had a boyfriend. "Go fuck a tree, fuckboy" I told him as I started to walk away, then I got pulled back by my wrists making me drop my bag and book. I looked back and Ethan was looking at me like he was going to hurt me. He pulled me closer and pushed my body up to my locker and held my hands above my head. He then got closer to my ear and whispered "Don't ever call me a fuckboy again" he then let go and went off to class. I picked up my things then headed to class, I had Grayson in my class which was a good thing we were great friends and we spent a lot of time together. When I got to class I sat next to Gray and we talked until class started. We were in there for about 15 minutes and he passed me a note

Note:
Ethan is throwing a party tjis weekend I was wondering if you wanted to come over and hang because I don't want to be a part of it.

Sure! I wrote back

I loved hanging with Gray.

A few days later Ethan came up to me and told me that the party was cancelled because his parent's found out from another kids mom.
"Gasp! Ethan Dolan listening to his parents" I said said drastically surprised. "Mm. Yeah funny". I rolled my eyes again and started to walk away. I could only think about hanging with Grayson I was happy about that until Ethan bursted my bubble of happiness. He told me Gray got grounded so he had to go with their parents on a business trip so we couldn't hang, but wait it gets worse. My parents are also going on a trip for their anniversary and they are making me spend the night at E's house... ALL WEEKEND! Can this day get any worse. When I got home my mom made me pack a bag for later this week because I had to babysit Ethan. Yay. It's Friday so I had to go and watch him,  we lived right next to each other so I walked to his house and knocked on the door. I was greeted my a shirtless boy "hey babygirl" he said as a smirk grew on his face. He was looking at my boobs. Perv. I rolled my eyes and walked in. I don't know how much longer I can keep rolling my eyes I'm starting to get dizzy. I walked up to Grayson's room and set my stuff down he was laying there on his bed on his phone I was pissed off a little because I wasn't going to have him around to protect me from the perv that just opened the door. I laid there on Gray. Grayson had a gf but she knew we were best friends so she didn't care. we talked until his dad came to get him so they could leave. We both sighed as he got up. I watched him walk out the door praying his parents would change their minds. But they didn't.

Ethan's P.O.V

OMG she is so fucking hot! I don't know how much longer I can keep it to myself I need to tell her that I like her I need her to know but I don't want to because it can change things...

She walked downstairs after everyone else left. She came into the kitchen and started going through her drawers. We had a special drawer for her because she had a big appetite. When she found something she opened it hopped on the counter and started going through her phone. I move closer to her so she was laying in front of me. I could see her chest moving up and down. "Fuck" I sighed
"What the hell do you want"? She asked annoyed. All I could do was stare at her she was perfect and I wanted her bad.

Bellas P.O.V

Ethan was staring at me like he wantes to eat me (out,😊 okay sorry)
I was so confused so I asked him what was wrong and he didn't answer. I push my snack up and went to Grayson's room and started to watch a movie. Ethan followed a he laid next to me. He kept scooting closer but I didn't care, he was just being the fuckboy he is. We finished the movie and I turned my laptop off. I then got a message from instagram and I went on to see a picture of my boyfriend and fellow cheerleader kissing at the carnival. I screamed my head off and Ethan jumped asking me what happend I threw my phone at him and went back downstairs and he followed. I couldn't believe it. I grabbed my phone from Ethan and called Kyle (bf y/n) I was walking back and forth yelling at him then he finally told me why he cheated.

Ethans P.O.V

Seeing Bella like this was awful. I knew she was upset and I wanted to kill kyle so bad for hurting her. She was yelling at him for what he had done then she finally stopped and had a shocked and sad look on her face kyle hung up the phone and she closed her eyes and sat at the island. I sat next to her and asked her what happened she said that he cheated because she wouldn't kiss him. That is stupid. It was around 9 and we haven't done anything but sit and stare quietly since she got off the phone. I knew she was upset and I wanted to help her so I got up and told her we were going to do something and she wouldn't go until I told her what we were doing and all I said was we were going up to my room and she got attitude and pissed me the fuck off.

Bella's P.O.V

"You just want to go to your room so you can jack off"! I yelled in his face.
"Bella"! "Why do you want me there with you? You gonna make me watch"?  He grabbed my hands that were going crazy because he kept grabbing them and put them behind my back and grabbed my throat making me shut up. "Be careful of what you say next"! He said as he squeezed my throat. I just stood there looking at him and he stayed in the same position as he walked to his room dragging me with not losing eye contact. We get to his room and he lays me on his bed to where my head is on a pillow. He slowly climbs on top of me holding himself up with his arms and stared. My eyes were filling with tears I dont know if it is because of what Kyle did or because i knew he wanted something and I didn't know if I wanted it too. He wiped a tear that ran down my cheek and his face grew a smirk. He knew that I was a virgin, never had my first kiss and had never done anything dirty and I don't know if that's what he tends on doing. He lowers himself and I just lay still because I'm to scared, I dont really know what he was going to do he layed his face in the crook of my neck and held me tight. I have never seen him do something like this but I liked it, I then felt him plant a soft kiss at the base of my neck and I was scared of what was going to happen next.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Part 2??? Let me know what you think, this story was for Bella so I hope you enjoy this and let me know if you want me to continue.💋💗