Telling Diana

Cory's POV

I wake up to the sound of throwing up, "Lea" I yell but I get no response. Once I'm up, I'm up so I start to wake up. I check my phone and there is a minute to 4 o'clock so I decide to check twitter. I get out of the bed and go check on Lea. All I see is Lea's head inside the toilet bowl. She looks so helpless. I grab her hair and pull it out of her face then I rub circle into her back. I feel bad that I can't help her.

Lea gets up and starts to get ready for the day. I take her hand and sit her down on the bed. "Lea, I don't think you should go to work today." I say. She says "Cory I'm really fine. I will try not to over do it." This satisfies me so I let her continue getting ready. We both get in the car and it is dead silent until I put the radio on. I fell that Lea is keeping something from me, but I just don't know.

Lea's POV

Cory and I get to the Fox Lot and both go to our trailers. I check my schedule for the day and see that I am just filming and recording today. In that instant I have to throw up again, I run to the toilet in my trailer. God this is going to be a long day.

After throwing up for what felt like forever, I had to go to makeup. I walk to the makeup trailer and I see Amber, I run over to her and we both enter the makeup trailer together. Today we are filming parts of the episode Asian F and recording songs for that episode as well. I sit down on one of the chairs and Maria starts my hair, while I chat to her about Cory on the Ellen show. After that Amber and I chat about how we are always pitted against each other and how in real life that is not the case at all. Then Abigail the makeup artist starts on my makeup. "Lea your skin is glowing." She says. "It is" I reply. She just laughs at me and I join. She couldn't possibly know, could she.

I film a few scenes and record a few songs as well, then I go back to my trailer and as I sit down I hear a Knock on my door. "Lea, Lea, Open the door." Diana says. I walk over to the door and open it. "Hey are you busy?" She says. "No, why?" I respond. " I need something that I left in your bag." She says as she walks in the trailer and towards my bag. I suddenly remember what was in my bag. Before I can stop her she says. "Lea. What is this?" While holding my pregnancy test. I'm silent, there is absolutely no way of lying, Diana will see right through the me. "Lea, please talk to me." She says. " Well I was going to tell you later today when I had a chance. But I'm pregnant." I say. She has a shocked look on her face and I can't tell what she will say next. "Is this a good thing?" She says to me. "I'm not sure. I wanted to tell you and get your thoughts." I reply. "Lea this is a good thing you are bringing a life into this world. You and Cory will be great parents." She says. "I don't know whether to be happy or upset. I mean, I always wanted kids but" I say before she cuts me off. "Lea stop focusing on all the negatives when there could be and are so many positives." She says and hugs me. "Have you even been to a doctor yet." She says. I shake my head " Well then you and I are taking a trip to the doctor." She says.

I go and film two more scenes before my break comes, I have to be back on set by 2 o'clock because Cory, Chris, Mike and I have to go off location to film a scene. I start walking over to Diana's trailer, but a hand interlocks with mine. I look up at Cory and kiss him. "I'm going to lunch with Diana," I say. " Where was my invite?" He says. "Sorry, but it is just a girls lunch" I respond. "Then why are there only two of you going?" He says. "There isn't, Jenna is tagging along too," I say. "I'm coming to what?" she says. "Lunch," I reply. "Oh yes I'm going to lunch with Lea," she says. "Okay," Cory says. "I love you," I say. "I love you too." He says while pulling me in, we kiss once more before I let go. I go over to Jenna and she follows me as I walk towards my trailer.

I see Diana waiting already at the trailer. "What took you so long we need to leave if we are going to make the appointment." She immediately stops what she is saying as she sees Jenna behind me. "What appointment?" Jenna says. "I'm going to tell you a secret but you have to promise that you won't tell anyone not even Cory," I say. She nods her head, yes and I start. "The reason why we are going to an appointment is because I'm pregnant." As soon as I say the words I'm and pregnant Jenna starts squealing with excitement. "SSHHH!" Both Diana and I say. "Do you want to come or not, we are running late," Diana says. "I want to come." She says. "This is exciting our first Glee baby." I just look at her and Diana says. "Come on then we have to go." She hands me my bag and we all get into Diana's car. We head towards the doctors and all I can think about is the Con's again.

The three of us all rush into the waiting room hoping we haven't missed our appointment. I know that I will be under a fake name so that no one notices my name while there. "Lea Agron" This woman calls. I get up and Diana and Jenna link arms with me. "I'm ready." I sigh.

What will Lea think when she hears the heartbeat? I know this chapter is really bad. Sorry. I just love Monchele so I thought I would write a story with them in it. Thanks for reading 💕💕💕