Danielle the ignorant boyfriend of Saren

(Saren's p.o.v.)
I was walking home from school trying to text Danielle but he whould not answer me. "Why the hell is he not answering me?" I asked myself. I was getting fed up with this bull crap.
I put on my head phones on and start to listen to policeman in nightcore.
When I got home I ran upstairs to my bedroom and started to draw. My sister July asked me to do the dishes.
I got a little angry but went down stairs to do the dishes. When I was done her fiance that was living with us asked me a question "so how is you and Danielle?" He asked. "he hasn't answer me in weeks! When he say "hi" I say hi back and he doesn't talk to me for the rest of the day" I said in a attitude. "Well you should break up with him" He said.
"I will" then I went back upstairs too angry to play with my nephews.
When it was time to go to bed I was thinking on how to break up with him.
As I was thinking I got sleepy and started to fall asleep. I woke up a little late. I brush my hair, then I put on my jeans leave the shirt on that I wore to bed and my sweatshirt. I put my bag on and had a quick breakfast. I put on my shoes and went to school planning to break up with him.