Bad Boy [No.7]

♥♥♥
The #1 Bad Bitch's P.O.V

"Pft. So what if your cheating ass ex is hosting the party? We can still go and have fun!" Carleslie beams at me from across our table with a determined look on her face.

I give her a sarcastic look. She nervously laughs, scratching the back of her neck, "Maybe not..."

I sigh and play around with my mac n' cheese, with the plastic fork. Baekhyun and I were in a relationship for almost a year. And it wasn't a healthy one; due to him always having one night stands with other women behind my back. Said something about getting bored of me. The only reason I stayed with him for so long and put up with his shit is because he put money on the table.

But that doesn't mean I had zero love for him. Before he started his hoe-ish ways, I thought I'd finally found the one, but I guess not. We ended up breaking up-He broke up with me- and that's was that. I haven't heard from him since. Obviously I blocked him on every social media possible, so yea he's like a complete stranger that I hate now.

I'm honestly glad he broke it off with me. I just didn't have the will to say it to his face at the time.

"Is it true?..." A familiar high pitched voice reaches my ears. Me and Carleslie turn our heads only to see Jimin and Taehyung walking toward us.

"Is what true?" I ask as they sit down. Jimin beside me, and Taehyung next to Carl.

"We heard you're going to Baekhyun's party tonight." Taehyung steals a macaroni from my plate and I groan, then nod and go back to playing with my food.

"Wow. I never thought I'd live to see the day that L/n Y/n goes to a house party." Jimin laughs, "I guess we'll see you there then" He smiles.

I stuff a spoonful in my mouth, "Actually we might not g-"

"YEA! We'll be there!" Carleslie puts a hand over my mouth and grins at them. Taehyung raises an eyebrow at us and Jimin laughs. Carleslie removed her hand.

I was about to yell at her, when I noticed the hair growing down Tae's neck. He blinks at me, probably wondering why I was staring. I reach my hand up to to touch it from across the table, causing his cheeks to turn a slight pink.

"It's so soft..." I mumbled, and stood up to sit down next to him. Only to continue playing with his hair, except with both hands now. He didn't seem to mind.

Jimin pouted and played with his own hair, "He's growing a mullet.." He mumbled, looking left out.

At that exact moment, Carleslie looked up from her plate and her eyes widened when she saw Taehyung's mullet. She covered her mouth in attempt to hide a laugh. Taehyung glared at her and looked aside, accidentally giving her more visual access to his hair.

She couldn't handle it any longer and burst out with laughter while pointing at him, "AHAAHA...YEEHAW HEAD-ASS!...PURE GOLD!"

"What's so bad about it? He looks adorable." I smiled at the angry Taehyung. He sighed and angrily bit a baby carrot. We all laughed at his cuteness.

♥♥♥
The #1 Bad Bitch's P.O.V

"Damn girl. Where you going?" A tall stranger asked me as he leaned on the wall. (No one important so I shall not describe his looks)