Chapter. 4

~Y/N POV~

JB looked at me and lifted my chin and looked right into my eye. Then he slapped my face hard, and just went back and slammed the door behind him. My tears started to fall I sat back down on the bed and I started to regret on running away." Whats the use of running away. No one is going to find me" I was whispering to myself. I layed on the bed and just drifted off to sleep. I woke up to a sound of a loud bang. The door swung opened and BamBam came and grabbed my wrist and said

"RUN!"

 I ran while BamBam was holding my wrist, I could hear gun shots and yelling. I quickly ran and I couldn't process on what was happening, but then a gun shot went right past my face. My eyes lost focus and I looked in front of me and I saw a man with a skull mask on (The mask at the top)the masked seemed familiar but I couldn't think on where I saw it. He stared at me for 1.5 seconds and ran somewhere else. I looked at BamBam and he was gone, I just froze and didn't move a single muscle. But then I saw him coming towards me, I looked at him and saw that he was bleeding on his leg and I realized he got shot. He went towards me and collapsed I went to him to help BamBam. I quickly went to a room and realized that the room I was in was a medical room. I quickly examined the wound and saw that the wound wasn't bleeding much and that the bullet was not in deep. So I made a decision to take the bullet out. I grabbed out a ice pack and placed it on the wound and waited for 3 min. I grabbed tweezers and slowly pulled out the bullet from his leg, I grabbed a suture needle and gripped it with the needle driver and I slowly closed his wounds up. I placed the ice back on the wound, and went towards the door and locked it. I looked at BamBam and saw that he was sleeping. There were still gun shots and loud yelling from the fight, I was hoping no one was going to enter the room. I looked around and saw a shelf that seemed heavy to hold the door for now. I dragged the shelf to the door and blocked while I think of and escape route and try and find my brother. While I was looking around the door knob was rattling and realized someone is trying to get in, I panicked and quickly tried to think of an escape route. Suddenly the shelf fell down and the door slammed open, I saw that it was mark I looked behind him and saw that they were trying to fight them but they were outnumbered. He saw BamBam and his eyes went wide. he quickly went to Bambam and saw that there was a stitch. He asked "Did you close his wounds" I gulped and answered "y...y..ye..yea. W...why?"

 He was about to saw something but instead he stayed silent. he quickly grabbed my hand and took me outside in the battlefield. He put his arm around my neck and put a gun to my head. 

My eyes went wide and shocked about his reactions. But then he whispered to me 

"Don't worry I wont shoot you. This is part of the plan"

I felt a bit relived when he said that. I looked around and  saw 9 people with the skull mask on. They looked shocked that Mark was holding a gun to my head. I was observing the 9 people and 1 of them looked familiar but I couldn't remember where and where Iv'e seen that mask. 

"All of you back away otherwise I will shoot her." Mark was threatening them to do back otherwise he said he would kill me. When he said that I had a sort of anxiety rushing in me even though Mark said he would't shoot me. 

All of them slowly backed away and just stared at me with wide eyes.

"Put your guns on the floor and put your hands on your head and face the wall. Otherwise I will SHOOT HER!" They slowly putted down there guns and went to face towards the wall.

Then JB, Jackson, Yugeom, and Youngjae went to them and tied there hands. They all got 9 chairs and putted them on the chairs.

In my mind I was confused on what was going on that I didn't hear my name being called.

"Y/n, Y/n" 

"oh Mark"

He dragged me to a different room that was a bit far from the 9 people. He told me to stay here and he said that he would bring me something to eat. When he went out of the door, I heard the door locking.

After a few minuets I heard a loud yell that said 

"LET MY SISTER GO" 

When someone said that, I started to get confused and thought if someone else was held up in here beside me.

But then there was a loud grunt sound, as if that person was getting beaten up.

I quickly went panic mode and try to find something to open the door. But then I found a bobby pin in the glimpse of my eyes. I quickly grabbed the bobby pin  and unlocked the door I ran where I was before. I finally reached where I was before then saw....................................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you guys enjoyed my new chapter and leave comments if you find any mistakes

Also I am tryin to upload more but I have a busy highschool life *cry*