Meeting Gray

My master and best friend and I were looking around a town that had been attack by Deliora. Lyon and I were lifting rocks when our master, Ur, called us. "LYON, (Y/N)! THERE IS A SURVIVOR OVER HERE!" She yelled. Lyon and I gasped and ran to her. We lifted debris off of a boy with blue hair that looked to be around out age. We buried all the dead bodies and when the boy woke up, he sat a the grave his parents were buried under. He was crying. I walked over to him. "Are you alright?" I asked. He looked at me and hugged me. "I swear I will destroy Deliora if it is the last thing I do." He said. Ur came over to is. "I would like to train you if you are interested. But I must warn you training with me will be hard."She said. The boy looked at me and nodded. As we walked back, Lyon and I walked with boy. "So, what is your name?"I asked. "Hmph,why should I tell you?" He said. I got tears in my eyes because that hurt my feelings. He saw and paled. "S-SORRY, I-I JUST DON'THE GET ASKED THAT OFTEN!M-MY NAME IS GRAY FULBUSTER!!" He apologized. I smiled.when we got to the hut in the mountains we went to bed. I got a little cold and Lyon saw. He cuddled up next to me and fell asleep. I smiled. I saw that Gray looked lonely and asked him to cuddle with us. He refused and I closed my eyes. A few minutes later I felt Gray rap hi arms around me like Lyon was. I smiled and fell asleep along with Gray.

UR'S POV

I looked at my three students and saw the two boys cuddling (Y/N). I smiled. This was going to be one heck of a love triangle. I went to bed because tomorrow I had to start wit has he basic training of an ice mage for Gray.