Chapter 2: Miss Desirable

I backed away again. "Not really. I'm here with somebody, so, um, no thanks." I was doing my best to remain polite in this uncomfortable situation.

"I'm sure he won't mind," the man said, trying to be sexy, and forcefully grabbing my arm just above the elbow, and he began dancing next to me.

I tried to pull away. "I'm sure you must not know him, then." His grip got tighter and he was hurting me.

"You must not know me, then. I'm a man who gets what he wants, and I want you," he pointed his index finger right in my face with his free hand, "to dance with me." He pointed back to himself with the thumb of the same hand.

I tried again desperately to break free, even trying to yank his hand off of mine, but it was no use. He threw the can and not gripped both of my arms, painfully.

"MICHAEL!" I yelled, stooping to my last resort.

"Cute. You think Prince Charming is gonna rescue you?" He mocked, keeping his grasp ultra tight so there was no chance of me getting away.

"Get the hell away from me." I said, sternly.

He reared back his arm to slap me. I flinched.

"Oh I see. Princess is afraid of me!" He teased again. I tried to take a good shot at his balls but he was too close for me to make any kind of impact.

"MICHAEL!" I tried again, even more desperately this time.

"It's no use. I bet he's already left."

"He would never. You know nothing. About him, about me, about us. Just leave us the hell alone."

"I do know one thing. You better watch it. Say one more wrong thing and you'll regret it," he threatened' "Princess," he ended sarcastically.

I had no moves left. It was hopeless. What did I have left to do. Then, they came.

I felt myself being torn off of the creep. I turned to see who it was. Michael. I had turned back to see who had pulled the offender away from me. Calum. Michael began to speak softly.

"Are you okay, baby?" He pulled me into a tight hug and let me cry on his shoulder.

"I am, now." He squeezed me tighter an readjusted. He reared back to look at me. He wiped the tears from my cheeks with his thumbs.

"Good. I'll be back. I have some business to take care of," he said, still holding my face. He kissed my forehead roughly and went towards the man who had caused me the trauma.

"I can't even step away for a fucking second to get my girl a drink without some asshole like you ruining her night." Michael spoke to the creep, and then I saw the man hit the floor.

Michael's hand was behind the hit. Michael and Calum jumped on top of him and began pummeling him defenselessly.

"Michael stop!" I cried.

He hardly glanced at me. He continued.

Tears of trauma began filling my eyes. Soon I felt something brush past me, then rush over to where Michael and Calum were sure to finish him off if they didn't stop. Soon I saw Ashton pulling Michael off and Luke pulling Calum off of the battered creep.

Both Michael and Calum were still fired up, fierce faces and flexed arms ready to attack again if he made a wrong move.

Michael began walking towards me, stepping in the pile of the man's blood with his boots and leaving footprint trails.

"Let's go, babe," he said, sternly, grabbing my arm and pulling me with him. I followed along obediently, his steps leaving marks lighter and lighter all the way to the exit where they faded.

Everybody had been staring at the incident by the time we left. All eyes were on us.

We got in the car and just sat for a while, silently. I shook a little, a few heavy dears rolling down my cheeks.

"I'm sorry." He sounded like he was about to cry, which confused me, and pained me even more. I had never heard such sorrow and deperation in his voice. I placed my hand on his shoulder, which caused him to look up at me.

"For what, Mikey?" I asked, concerned.

"Ruining your night. Our night."

I climbed over to his seat and plopped down in his lap. I put arms around his neck and gave him a strong hug.

"Mikey, you didn't ruin anything. You saved me." I drew back to look him in the eye. "Michael you're my hero." I hugged him again.

"Really?" He squeezed me back.

"I swear."

We were in an awkward sort of position to where his face was was squished in my boobs, but I didn't mind, and I'm sure he didn't either. I felt him kiss my left breast.

I pulled back and leaned down to where our faces were almost connected. He wiped the drying tear streams from my face with his thumbs.

"I love you." I put my hand over his heart as I spoked. He did the same. He closed his eyes when he spoke.

"I love you too."

He pressed his lips against mine passionately, with force. This was the softest side. I had ever seen of Michael. His bad boy exterior was quite a thick curtain, it was easy to understand why most didn't bother to dig any deeper. I may have been the only person who knew this side of him.

To be fair, he was the only person who knew this side of me. When I had met Michael, I never would of expected he could mean so much to me. I, too, was a bit stand-offish to him when I had met him. His leather jacket had intimidated me, but his died fringe intrigued me. His overall presence filled me with a type of hunger I had never experienced before, and I had to know more.

Here we were, six months later, things getting pretty hot and heavy with the top down in his car...