It's Almost Over (Ereri)

"You know, I missed you today. The titans fought hard but we're so close. Wish you could've fought today but you needed rest, we both know that..." Eren smiles as he talks to Levi. The teen is scraped up pretty bad but he doesn't really care at the moment, all that matters is getting to speak with the one he loves. He smiles and scratches the back of his head awkwardly. Eren stands over the shorter male and smiles. "God I missed you." He says, his eyes watering slightly.

Hanji walks over to the two with a small smile and sympathetic eyes watching the conversation. "Hey Eren, after you two are finished talking, we will need you down for a meeting." She says quickly and Eren nods in her direction. She takes one look back at them before walking back into the building that she came from minutes ago.

Eren laughs a bit in the awkward silence forming; he wipes the tears from his eyes quickly. "Well I have to head to the meeting or Mikasa will have my head for being late, I love you..." he smiles, wiping his eyes some more, more tears replacing the ones he just rid of. The teen really wishes that he didn't have to leave yet, he missed the other so much.

His hands tremble as one graces over the top of the tombstone as he kneels down slightly to kiss the top of it. "The war is almost over, I promise I'll see you soon..."