when in rome

when in rome

© midnightmixer 2016  •  wattpad

plot summary

love exists, and she has the coins to prove it.

gabi monroe just finished her first year of college, following her dreams to become an artist. in order to continue that dream, she joins an internship in rome, italy; which isn't all that's cracked up to be. her boss (and idol) is completely insane, she can't fit in, and her boyfriend back home cheats on her...with her gay best friend. gabi can't seem to catch a break.

but on the way to rome, gabi meets lucas wilson on the plane, who she gains an interest in. he seems to be everything she's ever wanted. she slowly has a few encounters with him throughout her trip, growing a small crush on him. but that crush grows, but his feelings may not be the same.

completely over the idea of love, gabi goes on a crazy (and drunken) getaway to the trevi fountain where she pulls out four special coins.

now, in the heart of Italy, gabi is stuck with three gorgeous guys - a hot sorority college guy, a sexy Hollywood actor, and of course, an average rebel named lucas - all competing to win her love.

but, are they in it for the love or because of the fountain?

loosely based on the movie, when in rome starring kristen bell and josh duhamel.