Chapter 1

It was a cold and brisk November morning, as James sat up out of bed. He stretched and yawned. As he got up, he reached in his dresser and got out a pair of boxers and slipped them on. He went to the kitchen of his apartment, and got a bowl from a cabinet and a spoon from a drawer. He made a bowl of cold cereal and sat at his kitchen counter eating his breakfast. It was a Saturday, so he had no school. He had very little in his apartment. A couch, a full sized bed, nightstand, dresser, mirror, metal chair, and a small working desk, along with the items such as the stove and refrigerator that came with the apartment. He gave a light sigh as he ate his cereal.

After finishing his breakfast, he went to his small working desk and studied his work.

He soon was able to almost recite the whole book with his eyes closed. He was extremely bored, so he thought he'd play an online game he recently downloaded to his phone, where he'd made a few friends.

Later that night, He met Jake on the online game who lived a few blocks away, and went to the same high school as James, as well as shared many classes with him. But James never hardly noticed him, other than looking at Jake's fine ass whenever no one was watching. James decided to ask him out, so he messaged him in the game, and Jake replied a yes that made James so happy he couldn't help but cry tears of joy.

When Monday morning came, James woke up to his alarm which had been going off several minutes. he was already ten minutes late. "Shit! I'm late!" he said jumping up and getting dressed. James was almost always late. He slipped on some boxers, blue jeans, a white t shirt, and a blue jacket that made him look like he was in collage. He ran to school.

He made it to school missing half of his first class. He walked in and sat at his desk. He sat right behind Jake. He was really excited he actually got a date with Jake! He was so happy he only half paid attention to the class. Jake was a house cat with jet black fur, with highlights that changed color depending on his mood, as well as his inner ears and pads.

_______________________________________________________________________

author's note: Hey readers, sorry I haven't updated this in several days, I've been busy. I will try to update this story further, soon, I promise readers ;-) thank you for still reading