Chapter 6

Warning there is double smut in this chapter! 😏

*sigh* isn't Devil just so hot!⬆️

Ava's P O V

I felt my cheeks redden as he lowered his head to my neck and began to lightly nip at it while wrapping his fingers around my Neck and gently squeezing. Oh gosh what am I doing?! I felt hot and wet down there. I felt him gently bite me and blow cool air on the spot he tortured. I shivered. I gripped his shirt and his other hand went under my shirt caressing my sides. I let out a purr when he sucked on a certain spot on my neck.

I felt him tense and he quickly wrapped my legs around his hips. He pressed himself onto me and moaned. He continued his attack on my neck and went lower sucking on my collarbones and upper chest. I gasped and fisted his shirt now with both of my hands when I felt something poking me down there.

He pulled back and  stared at me with eyes that were so black. He gently squeezed my neck and directed his other hand to my mouth. " open slightly" his voice was so husky. I parted my lips and put his thumb in my mouth. "Close" he said. I closed my mouth. " now suck" he said while pressing his hips into me more. Oh god that felt so good. I put my tongue on his thumb and started sucking. He groaned and threw his head back.

" fuck you look so innocent right now" he moaned. He gently squeezed my neck again and I lent out a gentle moan.  He took his thumb from my mouth with a string of saliva coming from my mouth connecting his thumb. He quickly slipped of his shirt and I blushed furiously. He then grabbed the hem of my shirt and for some reason I didn't stop him from slipping it off me.

He moaned at the sight of me. "Fuck" he kissed my collarbones and then went further and kissed the top of my breasts and then kissed the valley of my breasts. He proceeded to tug his jeans of and grab my butt and give it a smack. I gasped and arched my back. I felt a really good sensation down there. Why did I like that?! He then licked a trail on my skin from the bottom of my bra to the hem of my jeans. Why am I letting him do all this?!

I shakily moaned. He hooped his fingers along the belt hoop and stared at me the whole time while slipping it off agonizingly slow. He took a large intake of air when he looked at me. "Shit you look gorgeous" I blushed furiously.  He wrapped his fingers around my neck and gently squeezing while his other hand tightened my legs around his waist.

He then slowly began to rock his hips against against me back and forth. My eyes widened and gripped the sheets. Oh my god that felt sooo good! He grabbed my hand and directed them to his hair. I tugged at his black curls. He moaned loudly. "You like that?" He whispered in my ear while nibbling On it.

I shakily nodded. He gently squeezed my neck. " use your words kitten" " y-yes" I moaned softly. He went at a slightly faster pace and felt on cloud nine. I moaned louder and felt my legs shake. My cheeks reddened. He kept my legs in place and moaned. "That's it kitten moan louder i want to hear you" he grunted. He picked up his pace slightly faster and I blushed furiously while moaning even louder. I couldn't help it. I didn't want to moan but it just felt so good. I felt my small body shake under his humongous one.

" You like it when daddy does this huh?" I gasped loudly and sat up. I was soaked in sweat and my heart was beating rapidly. I put my hands in my hair and tugged at it. My eyes were wide as I replayed the whole dream in my head. It felt so real! Oh gosh my face probably looks like a tomato now! I let out shaky breaths and tried to steady my heartbeat. I gripped the sheets even harder as I replayed the dream I my head once more.

Oh god why did I have a dream about that?! It was so.... Wrong but felt so right. I felt an ache down there when I thought about his hand wrapped around my neck and when he referred himself as daddy. Oh gosh I actually like that! Oh my Oreos I actually liked those two things. I felt a throbbing sensation down there. I grabbed Mr. SnuggleBuddy and hugged him to my chest.