One fine morning

It was a beautiful morning in the month of march and all seven of them were around the table having breakfast and discussing about the concept of Love Yourself:Wonder, Euphoria.

Taehyung was seemingly quiet that day, nodding his head as the others spoke. The word Euphoria was more than just a word for him, it was how Jungkook made him feel every single day. He has been in love with the maknae since their debut. It all started with a small crush Taehyung thought would go away as time passes by, but he himself is in awe as to how that small crush developed into stromng feelings of love he can never let go.

Taehyung didn't even realise when he zoned out and regained attention to Jimin splashing water on him and the others laughing. But all his attention was towards the youngest as he giggled at the site of one 95 liner teasing the other.

After breakfast was over, all members went to their respective rooms to rest as it was their day off. All except Jungkook who moved around the house humming. Hearing him hum, Taehyung didn't want to leave the room at all and rather stay right there and listen to the voice he wishes he can hear for the rest of his life.

As he sat there on the sofa listening to Jungkook, the past few years flashed in his mind. His small crush for Jungkook turned into feeling of love in a matter of time. He can't remeber one timw where he doesn't have the urge to go kiss and cuddle the younger one and tell him he loves him. Taehyung isn't afraid of coming out but is rather afraid if Jungkook doesn't feel the same way.

It was better to love him knowing he had no idea of Taehyung's feelings rather than telling him how he feels and making it harder for them to even face each other.

As these thoughts kept pondering over his mind, he realised that the beautiful voice that echoed around him had gone and the living room was empty again just like his life without Jungkook.