Before the confession

Taehyung eventually moved back to his room. As he lay on his bed his eyes fell n his phone which had the most esthetically beautiful picture of Jungkook. He looked at it and wished he could tell him about his feelings.

A sudden knock on his door followed by a shout of TAEHYUNG-AH startled him and he saw Jimin entering his room. Jimin being the mochi he is, sat with an excited expression and asked Taehyung if he was up to play some video games together.Taehyung wanted to refuse but he could never saw no to Jimin so he nodded his head making Jimin smile wider.

It was either Taehyung's expression or how he has been these few months which made Jimin drop the idea of playing together and rather wanting to talk to Taehyung about why he had been so low these days.

Taehyung wasn't surprised when Jimin asked why was he behaving so wierd these days because Taehyung himself knew that in a bid to control his feeling for Jungkook, he was being too obvious and noticeable. He didn't even realise when tears started falling from his eyes making JImin even more concerned for him.

Taehyung didn't know if he should tell Jimin about his feeling for Jungkook but his unstoppable tears made it harder for him to keep these feelings inside him and he eventually told everytthing from the start to Jimin.

After listening to everythimg Taehyung had to say, all Jimin answered was "I know everything". Before Taehyung could question Jimin, he explained

"I don't know if you remember or not, but a few months ago you got excessively drunk and told me you loved Jungkook. I laughed it out as a joke but I somewhere knew this was true. I see you staring at Jungkook with those loving eyes everyday. I can see your feelings for him through your actions. I didn't talk to you about it because I didn't want to make you uncomfortable."

Taehyung felt a sudden rush of relief running all through his body as the person he trusts the most knows about this and understands him. Taehyung, still in tears gave Jimin a hug and asked what should he do now. Jimin told him to confess to Jungkook today itself. He spent a whole hour helping out Taehyung who was nervous to the core to confess to Jungkook before it's too late. Finally Taehyung was all ready to go tell Jungkook how he felt. He was ready for the consequences even though they may be devastating.

Jimin being the enthusiastic best friend he is, told all members about Taehyung's plan leading all members to leave the dorm leaving it all alone for the two youngest of the group.

Taehyung sharply dressed in his favorite clothes gifted by Jungkook, paved his way to the maknae's room and lead out a knock.