Chapter 3

*Dingg* I,HADY DAVIS, IS NOT LATE ON THE BLOODY FIRST DAY!

I ran to the gym immediately and almost cry. The gymnasium is full with grade 6s, most of them looks like 6 year olds though.... This generation is mess up. Oh yeah, bloody first day, the school time on first days for both grade 7&8s is 9:00am, ha ha, I'm stupid.

"Hady, my bitch!" I turned and Andie is wearing the sluttiest clothes she could find: she wore a black laced bra under a pink see-through tank-top with neon green short-shorts, of course, filp-flops." Guess I'm not the only one that's early on the Bloody First Day," we know each others language. "how's your summer?"

"Andie! Hey! My summer..... Reading, sleeping, eating, blah blah blah, how's yours?" she gave me a long hug. " oh, I spend most of my summer at different people's house--" I gave her the look, " not like that, gosh. I mean girls' house."

"Haha... Just girls' house?"

"You nasty child!" she walked closer to me and whispered "I also took a step on Angus--"

"YOU LOSS YOUR--" Andie cut me off "NO! SHUT UP! His mom was there  And I was just hanging out with him:at his house, in hus room, on his bed and... and that's it. Don't think the wrong way."

"And flirting with him by wearing something that's even more sluttier than what you wear today." Ryan walked to us and gave both me and Andie a hug. " I was there for 5 minutes and Andie asked me for --" Andie coughed to cut him off.

"Condoms?" I guessed.

"Damn, Asians!" Ryan gave me a high-five. Andie did a face-palm and sighed. All three of us went outside because you have no idea how annoying the grade 6s are.

We found a space that doesn't have any gum stuck on it and we sat down. Ryan took out a book and began to read. The cover is gone already but I can feel it's a Percy Jackson book; I can feel the sass already; I can feel that Ryan had been trolled by our Dear Uncle Rick already. Conculsion: it's a Percy Jackson book.

"PJO series?"

"Nope."

"HOO?"

"Umm-hmmm."

"The Lost Hero?"

"Nah."

"The son of Neptune?"

"Almost."

"The Mark Of Athena!"

"Bingo, baby!"

"You can NEVER be a Leo Valdez. I'm sorry."

"Well, true, but I'm trying." Andie took out her iPod touch. Then ask at me and Ryan:" The hell just happened?"

"Percy Jackson."

"N-E-R-D-S. Nerds."

Ryan and I ignored Andie. I closed my eyes; relaxed my whole body as I fell asleep between my two best friends that were early for the bloody first day.

【thank you for reading Chapter....3? yea thanks :3 and you can still comment down names or cheesy jokes or suggestions anything you like.】

Love ya:)