Chapter 5

Angus, Ryan and I walk to the classroom together after Angus and Andie had a private time at a corner.

"Hope it's going to be a great year." Ryan said hopefully as we walking toward the class.

As soon as we reach the door, Angus Ryan and I speaked in unison:" Ah shit, not with them."

-------------------

There are four smaller tables at the four corners and one big table at middle of the class. The nerd group took the big table, the Barbie's took the back right table( probably because the WiFi is better there, the school office is beside our classroom or maybe the light, so they can take 'good' selfies), the bad-boy gang/athletes were at the back left table (most likely just to flirt with the Barbies). There was a female in the class looks only a bit older than others but about the same height as me. Probably Ms.William. She wore a black and white Harry Potter shirt with a black knee length skirt and a pair of black and white stockings, plus a pair of sliver colored shoes with golden wings. (like Hermes, the messenger God from Greek mythology) Interesting teacher.

"Hi guys, I'm Ms. William, your advisory teacher this year. I teach Math, Science, French and English. You'll have History with all the other grade 8s because the new student teacher want to teach you the crazy history with visual arts. And you also have Physical Activities or PE if you prefer that way, with all the ither grade 8 in the gym Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Tuesday and Thursday are Fitness Days, girls with girls and boys with voys. So you naughty children don't need to expose your body to the other sex."Ms. William finally took a breathe

"Hi, I'm Ryan."Ryan said immediately when Ms.William took a breathe.

"My name is Angus." Angus followed.

"And I'm---" I tried to tell her my name. Apparently I'm not fast enough. Damn... My whole life! Just not fast enough!

"You are Hady. I know. Ms.Almost-gets-to-be-an-straight-A-student-but-never-choose-to-be-one. Sorry. I heard a lot about you, all the teachers says that you are talented but.... Yea. Nice to meet you." Ms. William said. Nice to meet you, too. Jeez.

I smiled. Ms.William continued:"You guys don't need to think that I'm your 'Tom Cruise' teacher, you could treat me like your buddy, I'm chill. Although, swearing is not allow in this class."

"Umm, Ms. William? I have a question and a comment."Ryan said.

"Yes,sir?" Ms.William replied.

"First of all, dang! That was the comment. And secondly, did you just used 'Tom Cruise' as the word 'crazy'?" Ryan said.

"First of all, you can use 'damn' as well, I really don't care. And second of all, yes I did. I'm not that old, cupcakes, I uses urbandictionary.com too." Ms. William answered. urbandictionary.com .....OMG.

"Why don't you guys take a seat first? We'll have time to introduce ourselves later."Ms. William looked around the classroom,"I believe you can take a seat at any table."

"Thanks Ms.William," Angus said,"very nice to meet you."

The bad-boys were waving at Angus:" Hey! Come to this table, bro!"

Angus looked at Ryan and me, both of us gave him the "go ahead" look. Angus hesitated a little.

"Yo man, can my people come?"Angus asked the bad boys. They gave him a weird look," Ryan can come. But the girl...." Isaiah(don't even know how did i suddenly remembered his name)paused, "Hey, Hanna, babe. Can...umm, what's her name again?" he turned to a Barbie then back to Angus.

"Hady, Hady Davis, we were at the same class two years ago." I stepped up and answered.

"Hady, huh..... I remembered you." he turned to Barbie again,"Babe, can Hady----"

That girl slapped him and yelled at him:" How do you even remember her when you can't even remember my uncle's birthday?" Hanna moved her eyes on me and glanced at me from my head to my toes, "and she have horrible fashion senses with a weird name. Hady or whatever..."

"Thank you for remembering my name." I smiled at her, she gave me a "whatever" look.

"Gosh, we read to impress boys. We----" another Barbie said but Hanna stopped her, "Mia, be quiet, we don't belong to the nerd group." the people at the big table were started staring at us.

"Hi, girls, calm down. Hanna, babe, I take thar as a 'no'; nerds, I mean smart people, continue reading and Hady----" Hanna gave him another look, gosh, I think, this guy have a tough life. "you." Isaiah pointed at me then speak again, " take a seat somewhere else please."

I can see Isaiah have an "I'm sorry" expression, even though he don't even know me thar well.

"Umm, Hady do you want us to come with you?" Angus asked and Ryan nodded.

"Nah, I'll be fine. I hope."

I walked away from them and took a seat at the nerd group.

Most of them were reading and I think others were writing some masterpieces.

I just realized that Ms. William was not in the room during the dramatic scene. Oh well, her lost.

thank you lovely people for reading will Hady have a rotten day later? who knows?】mwhaaha <3