16

Author POV

At Bobby's apartment..

"We're having a week off starting next week. Any plans?" Yunhyeong cooed and took a sip from a can of pepsi.

"Hm, beach!" Bobby said with excitement showed all over his face.

(a/n: use beach in english)

"Bitch?" Chanwoo asked, confusing.

"Yeah beach. That's fun." Hanbin agreed.

"I've been craving for cold breeze and sun kiss!" Jinhwan said and landing back at the sofa.

"Why is everyone calling each other a bitch?" Chanwoo, scratching the back of his head still confuse.

"It's beach, you fool. Bada bada." Yunhyeong knocked his head.

"Ahhh." Finally Chanwoo understand and nodding his head while rubbing his head.

"Which beach we're going anyways?" Donghyuk asked.

And with that, all of them change their stares from nowhere to our island boy, Kim Jinhwan.

"But I wanna go to somewhere else oh my!" Jinhwan cooed disappointed.

"But we need to save some money, hyung!" Donghyuk spat.

Then Jinhwan blanked for awhile before realised that they need to spare some money for later.

"Okay, let's go to Jeju island." Jinhwan said and all of them cheered in chorus.

"But let me ask my mom first!" Jinhwan stopped them.

"Yeah sure sure." All of them agreed and they waiting for Jinhwan to call her mom right away but he continue watch the movie instead.

"Hyung!!!! Ask now! We're excited!" Hanbin whining like a little kid.

"Oh, now?" Jinhwan chuckled at his cuteness and grabbed his phone right away.

"Omma, ye naya. (mom, yes it's me.)" He said as soon as his mom answered.

"Can we use our beach house at Jeju?" He asked and all of them came closer near Jinhwan just to hear his mom's answer.

"When is it?"

Jinhwan look up at them to ask when they wanna go.

"The day after tomorrow. Sunday." Yunhyeong said.

"Awesome." Bobby high fived with Yunhyeon.

"Omma, this Sunday? For few days. Like 3 or 4 days?"

"Yeah, sure. I'll go and fill the fridge and some snacks for you guys before you come."

"Thankyou omonim!" Others shouted and his mom just chuckled sweetly at their reaction.

"Let's meet soon ya, boys?"

"Nae!!! Ofcource!" They shouted again in excitement.

"Oh by the way, is Bona coming too? I miss her alot! I've alot to talk about with her! She must miss to eat my cooks!"

And all of them become silent and looking at each other.

"Uh, we'll see?" Jinhwan answered, a little bit tensed.

Then his mom started ask about Junhoe and their relationship.

Now Jinhwan need to explain everything to his mom. Their phone call is bout an hour and half because his mom keep nagging and force her son to bring Bona together.

And now, they need to think how they're going to bring Bona to join them go to Jeju.

"This is such a big problem." Donghyuk said, started massaging his forehead.

"Let's just kidnap her to this house and ask June to come here too." Bobby suggested an idea which is stupid but they're agreed.

"It's such a problem when your mom is June and Bona's shipper." Hanbin chuckled.

"I know right." Jinhwan sighed and all of ghem laughed.

-

Goo Junhoe POV

"What's up?" I speak as soon as I answered Jinhwan hyung's phone call.

"Yah I've something important to tell you!" Jinhwan hyung shouted as I answered.

"Huh? Buyo? (What?)" I said lazily asked as I laying down on the bed.

"Who's tha-" Bona asked and I quickly shut her up and pointed at my phone.

She just closed her mouth with her hands and walked away.

"Bona?" He asked, whispered.

Sighed, remember that he already knew about us. "Hm, yeah."

And he started run to his room and I heard other members asked him where's him going.

He started asking me alot about me and Bona and asked if we staying together and all. And problem comes when he talk about going to Jeju Island.

How to ask Bona to come with us? She will just reject and don't give a shit about it.

"Then how you're going to ask her to come with us? It's this Sunday! Which is tomorrow!"

"It's the day after tomorrow, hyung." I rolled my eyes .

"Yah June-ya! It's already twelve and  seven minutes in the morning. So technically it's already Saturday!"  He nagged.

"Yeah whatever. I think I know how to make sure she follow us. Don't worry. I'll tell you if she still won't." I smirked and hung up.

"Who's calling?" Bona asked when she come in the room.

"Nothing really matters. But babe, can we talk?" I flashed a sexy plus cute smile at her sweetly.

•anonnoying

"hi guys! so as i promised, here we go another chapter. will update more soon. enjoy! loveyou guys xx"