{1}

It was a Tuesday night and as usual, Yoongi was doing the dishes alone. He was in Taehyung's kitchen, boredly washing off a soapy plate. Taehyung was supposed to be helping him put away the dishes but he gave up after two cups.

"You're supposed to be helping me ya know." Yoongi called out to Taehyung who was in the living room, most likely on his ps4. Yoongi sighed as he got no reply.

He wiped the sweat from his forehead, relieved that he finished after thirty minutes of scrubbing away in silence. Yoongi made his way to the living room and not to his surprise, Tae had a controller in hand and a headset wrapped around his head.

To Yoongi, it was weird for him to see his best friend acting all serious just for some video game. Taehyung tried to explain that he was the leader but Yoongi couldn't bother to listen. He wasn't fond of all that gaming nonsense. And having the option to talk to others? No thanks.

Yoongi glared at Taehyung from his spot on the couch. He was still upset over Taehyung not helping him with the dishes. It seemed petty but this was the third day in a row that the younger hasn't helped with cleaning. Yoongi was fed up with it now.

Yes, Yoongi loved Taehyung but he couldn't wait to live in his own apartment. Not a place where only he cleaned and there was double the amount of dishes and laundry.

It was as if Taehyung just noticed Yoongi's presence and shrieked into the mic. From the outside, Yoongi could hear the complaints of the other players. Taehyung quickly apologized and left the game. He removed the headset and placed it next to him on the couch.

"Hyung! You scared the hell outta me." Taehyung stated, wide-eyed. He honestly wasn't expecting Yoongi to be there. "Well you annoy the hell out of me. Do your damn dishes boy."

"Okay okay, I'm sorry. I'll start helping out. Anyways, I got something for you." Taehyung wiggled his eyebrows. Yoongi looked hesitant at him in confusion.

"I know you didn't want any help but I could see how much you were struggling. I found this apartment that looks really nice and is in your budget. It's in a nice place too that's close to the city. You have a tour appointment thingy tomorrow. No need to thank me, you're welcome." Taehyung exclaimed smugly.

Yoongi groaned, he was planning to write all night because he didn't have work tomorrow. He believed he had the most creative ideas at ungodly hours of the night. But now he can't work due to the sleep that he would most definitely need.

"What time?"

Tae cringed as he answered, "Eight AM."

"What?!" Yoongi shrieked. "You know I don't get up til noon." He covered his face with his hands. He regrets being alive right now.

"I know Hyung, but that was the only time that the landlord was free. Plus you should get it before someone else does."

"Fine, I will check it out. I'm going to my room. Don't bug me, I'm going to write a for a bit because now I can't write later." He glared.

Taehyung gave a sheepish smile and waved him off.

~

To normal people, eight in the morning was a normal time to get up: work, school, etc. For Yoongi, it was equivalent to waking up at three in the morning. With closed eyes, he reached around the nightstand to turn off the alarm on his phone.

He rubbed the sleep from his eyes and got ready for the day. He made sure to pick out casual yet nice looking clothes. Sadly, he wishes he could stay in his pajamas but Yoongi didn't want his first impression to look bad. He 'borrowed' Taehyung's keys to his truck, aka his revenge for making him wake up this early.

He double checked the apartment complex address to make sure he was at the right place. Once he was sure, he got out of the truck and straightened out his clothes before entering.

~

"The furniture comes with the place?!" Yoongi exclaimed in shock. He's never been a tour that had that option. The ones in this apartment were beautiful too, looked like it was in pristine condition.

"Yeah, the previous residence left without notice. We could always remove them if you were planning to stay here." The landlord explained.

"It's fine, they look nice." Just like it had shown in the pictures, the living room was spacious. There were shelves full of books that were just speaking out to Yoongi. The hardwood floor was a nice additional touch, him hating carpets that were easy to stain.

"This apartment has quite a bit of storage space too. Since it's on the highest floor, there's room in the attic to store decorations or what have you in there." Yoongi nodded, although if he got the apartment, he wouldn't be using it much.

They made their way to the kitchen and she gave a small description of the room. "There's a faded burn mark next to the stove but that could easily be covered with a small mat or rug."

Yoongi looked at the black marble countertops, running his fingers across the smooth surface. He gave a small hum, "what's the burn mark from?"

"There was a small fire here a couples years back." The landlord said as Yoongi was looking around. He was now investigating the storage in the cupboards.

"Oh, did anyone die here?" He turned back to look at the landlord.

She cleared her throat and gave a fake smile, "n-no." Ah.. that's probably why a lot of people have turned down the apartment. He knew she was lying but he was really tight on cash so he replied with a tight-lipped, "okay."

He could deal with a ghost. He's lived with them all his life. Surely this experience wouldn't be any different.

"The bedroom is down that hallway when you're ready to check it out. I just have to fill out some information so I'll stay in the kitchen," she said, filling out some random papers. His guess was his visit and look around the tiny, one bedroom apartment.

He went down the hallway but almost shit his pants seeing three ghosts talking to each other. They saw him coming down the hallway but thought nothing of it, thinking that he couldn't hear or see them.

Okay.. not just one ghost.

The three ghosts looked fairly young, the youngest looking like a teenager in their late years. The oldest looking one seemed to be around his age. The last one looking in-between the two.

"I will have to deal with three ghosts." He trailed. Although he had said that quietly to himself, the three had heard him, snapping their heads to face him. Yoongi was sure that if they were alive, they would've gotten whiplash.

Yoongi looked straight at them and they stared back with shocked expressions. Out of nowhere, the three started screaming. The sound made Yoongi flinch and close his eyes but when he opened them back up, the three had disappeared.

Yoongi sighed and looked at the bedroom. It gave him the chills but it was always like that for him. Whenever he went out, there were at least five ghosts around him at all times. Even that one time when he went out with Taehyung for coffee. He must have a special aura or something that attracted ghosts to him.

Going back to the kitchen, he was met with the landlord finishing up the paperwork. "How much did you say this was?" He asked.

"810.5 thousand won."

The place was cheap but there were three ghosts he would have to deal with. But by the looks of it, it seemed that they were rather scared of him than the other way around. With one final decision, he made up his mind.

"I'll take it."