couldn't come up with a name for the chapter

Phoenix and scarlet slammed into the windshield of the car, while amber grew thumbs and  calmly opened the car door and hopped out.  " are they normally that crazy?" Kent asked, " um well yeah" mark replied. " so to continue our conversation, what company do you work for exactly?", Kent asked " um well you know um so i work for the CLAN so yeah, who do you work for?", Kent smiled " same as you the CLAN" " really "Mark said "yes" Kent replied. 

Phoenix POV 

ahhhh we have to find Lila, a screamed mentally at myself. 

Stop screaming i was taking a nap i need my beauty sleep y'know Gloria my fox grumbled

Sorry, but i really need to find someone i sighed

well why didn't you ask me hun Odette my hunter side said in a duh tone, Odette is very good at tracking.

well-  scarlet interrupted my thoughts by snapping her fingers in front of my face " girl this is serious stop zoning out, I blinked and looked at my surroundings, a group of people most likely her pack were reading out her offenses and about to stone her to death, i screamed out loud,then covered my mouth and mumbled a few choice words, amber looked at me like a had two heads and scarlet started hitting me, It wouldn't of had to take a person with super hearing to figure out we were watching them," well i'll add leading enemies to our pack house to your list of offenses" the alpha said. " stone the worthless piece of trash already" the beta yelled " father why" Lila mumbled tears pooling in her eyes, I looked over at scarlet who was growing her wings out, i cocked my head and asked her "what are you doing?" she smiled a very creepy smile " you'll see, but your going to need your wings too", i looked at amber who shrugged, " die you filthy omega rouge" the alpha screamed at her as everyone threw a rock at her,

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Scarlet jumped into action she flew to Lila and grabbed her and flew out of the way of all the stones while shouting " yeet not today peoples" she laughed hysterically as she flew behind a cloud and waited for us, Amber shook her head and followed.

one day later:

" so Lila where is a place that you've always wanted to go" Scarlet asked her, " um maybe Italy" Lila said hesitantly. " well then " Scarlet said and smiled, her eyes shining with mischief. 

Later:

As we got off the plane we were surrounded by the babble of the Italian Langue i had no idea what people were saying, but eventually we made it to an hotel. At the hotel, we told Lila that we were going to buy her an house " what no way, i mean thanks, but how can you afford it, you've already given my so much" Lila said," Lila darling my bank account looks like a phone number" i said smiling, " but since we gave the house to you that means we can crash at your place anytime we want to" scarlet said winking.

(Lila's house above)

the next morning

"ughhhhh i don't want to get up, why phone are you ringing" i mumbled to my self. I rubbed my eyes, wait that was not the alarm that was my ringtone, someone was calling me this early in the morning it's like four o'clock wait 8 o'clock, " hello " i said as i put the phone to my ear. " hi Nic, it's Mark, they have another mission for you soo your come to Kent's house and i'll brief you on the mission" Mark said, " um okay but i'm in some town that i can't pronounce the name in Italy, sooo y'know, might take awhile to get to Kent's house" I said yawning " um well meet me when you can at one of your training houses" mark suggested, " um we'll come as soon as we can and house number 38 will do, bye mark" i said and hung up in the middle of him saying bye. I stretched and followed my nose to the kitchen someone was making bacon.

Scarlet's POV

I was in the kitchen munching on some bacon that Lila cooked when Phoenix came in,"guess what we have to leave, some new mission" she said, " well that sucks, Lila i hope you'll be alright,we'll come back as soon as we can" i said sighing, we are always on missions no time for fun.