Kent

Marks POV

I opened my eyes where am I, I thought then everything came flooding back i found my  mate i could tell i was smiling like an idiot, then the girls started screaming at me.

 Phoenix POV

 i watched mark sleep he was very lucky because for once he could get us out of a situation, but i decided to still scream at him cause it was literally allllll his fault, he opened his eyes and a goofy grin came on his face, i really wanted to slap him, scarlet noticed he was awake and started the very loud scolding session, " You idiot" she began, I zoned out cause this would probably last about five hours and then amber would start and then I would finish, and then we would leave mark behind, pretty good plan, halfway through the alpha came down " you can stop screaming your not going to get out" he said " I'm not screaming to get out I'm screaming at this delinquent over here" she said, " and if we wanted to get out we would already be gone" scarlet added, " hey mark I want to tell you something" i said, mark glared at me " I'm not going to yell at you" i said, " fine" he huffed and walked over, i reached through the bars and slapped him hard, he fell down unconscious, " what did you just do " the alpha shouted in my face, " I gave him what he deserved" i said wiping the spittle of my face, " Well I'll give you what you deserve for slapping my mate" the Alpha said grabbing a silver whip, " well aren't  you zealous for your mate i think mark just might be in good hands" i said, " well I'm going to have my mate whip you" he said all angry, I smirked and i fell to the floor laughing hysterically, and amber and scarlet followed suit, the alpha glared at us and opened mark's cell and brought him out of the basement, Two hours later the alpha came back down and we were still laughing, " Who are you" he asked,  i wiped the tears of laughter from my eyes, " i don't know what am I" i said, " well you better tell me or I'll have someone from the clan come and get it out of you" he threatened, this sent us back into hysterics, if someone from the clan saw us they would escort us out of here like royalty. " i'd like to see you try that", I said smirking,  he huffed and and walked up the stairs, when should we leave and should we leave mark, i wondered, the alpha stomped  back down the stairs with mark following him, mark had a smug smile on his face, " since you won't talk I'll get the answers from him", the alpha now had a smug smile, " ughhhh what did i do to deserve this, have mercy Moomoo, I groaned, " so what are their names" the alpha said mark froze we never told him our real names, hah now guess who had a smug smile, " uhhh well, you see um" mark said, the alpha looked at us curiously , " well you see we never told him our names" i said smiling, hah poor mark he thought we trusted him, well we knew something like this would happen so, " why did you guys never tell me" Mark asked hurt, " well i mean we kinda knew something like this would happen, and your not matured enough so yeah" i explained, "oh" he said, " hey why don't you convince your mate guy that we are harmless and then we can play twenty questions" i said, mark sighed and looked at the alpha guy," fine" the alpha guy huffed.     " yay" scarlet said and walked through the cell bars, amber face-palmed, " well i see i don't need to get the keys" the alpha guy said, me and amber just walked through the cell bars, " c'mon he has wonderful couches" mark said leading the way up to the living room, "okay what's your name " i asked the alpha guy " Kent"  he replied, " How many people have you killed" said amber cutting right to the point, "uhhh" he said looking at us quizzically" answer truthfully" scarlet quipped, " uhh 153" Kent said, amber and I tried to cover our laughs with coughs keyword tried, scarlet just full out laughed, " okay you'll do, take good care of mark" i said wiping away tears of laughter, and then we ran off into the woods.