Chapter XIV👑

Chapter 14

Prince Ken told you something similar about being careful in this palace. From his rage? The King? Rivals? Protect from who?

You returned to your chambers. The return wasn't welcoming at all. In fact, quite the opposite.

"There she is!" Jiho says with all the girls running up to you.

"You stole it did you not?!" Tania shook you with her hands.

"Do not touch me! What are you even talking about!?" You pushed her hands off you.

"The earings that Princess Ella gave to me!" Tania shouted.

"I do not know what you are talking about!? Why are you even accusing me?" You began to start feeling really upset. All the girls in the room stared at you as if you were a selfish thief.

"Because you are scared that Prince Ken actually loves me! I was going to wear those earrings tonight and you took them for yourself!" Tania rages.

"No, I did not! I promise!" You were on the verge of crying.

"Liar! Search her belongings!" All the girls started empting all your stuff, checking underneath your pillows and matress. They threw your clothes all over the place.

"STOP I SAY! I did not take your earings!" You shout standing still, holding back your tears.

"She is probably hiding it in the dress she is wearing!" Fiona walked up to you.

"Do not dare lay a finger on me!" You warn her.

Two girls held your arms whilst Jiho and Fiona search you for the earrings.

"LEAVE HER AT ONCE!" Lady Sumbee walks in unexpectedly. The girls free you and you push them away.

"What do you girls think you are doing? You should be ashamed of yourselves."

"She took my earings, Lady Sumbee." Tania says with her head held high.

"These?" Lady Sumbee holds up a pair of earings.

You stared at Tania with a burning hatred. She nodded her shamless head. All the girls avoided eye contact with you.

"You brash girl...I took them to look after them, so you could wear them later." Lady Sumbee claimed.

"Thank you. Other wise (Y/n) would have taken them anyway."

"Enough! If this happens again you will lose your privileges including serving Prince Ken himself. Is that clear?" Lady Sumbee says, before leaving the room. Everyone confirmed, "Yes, Lady Sumbee."

You all had a few hours until you had to assist on the meal and preparation.
You went to collect you stuff which was scattered across the room silently and then sat in a corner as far away from the girls as possible. You lay your head on the pillow and sleep came your way.