Chapter 1

"So do you know when your new neighbours move in?" Asks my best friend Jessica while we are laying on my floor stoned as hell. "Yeah they move in tomorrow morning!" I say while giggling a bit.

"Do you know if there are kids our age?" Jessica asks. "I don't fricken know, but lets go get some food before I die of starvation" I say as i am walking out of the room.

"act normal!" I whisper to Jessica. If my parents ever found out that I smoked weed they would kick me out plus they would phone Jessica's parents and they are even more strict then my parents!

Me and Jessica have been friends since third grade when I moved to Texas, on my first day of school we were both wearing the same Hannah Montana shirt, even though she is two years older then me we still became best friends.

After getting a bag of Ketchup chips me and Jessica head back up to my room.

After a couple of hours sitting around my room doing nothing we decided go to sleep. We were laying there for awhile before Jessica started talking, "Brooke, what if your new neighbours have a kid our age, what if he is a boy, what if he is hot????" Those are actually really good questions. "If he is hot I call dibs." I respond with because I really didn't want to talk anymore.

I woke up the next morning to Jessica singing happy birthday to me. I look over at my clock and it said 11:30 A.M. Today was my 16th birthday. "Thanks Jessica." I say as I go over to hug her.

Me and her get dressed but we both straighten our hair and do our makeup just in case a hot boy does move in beside me.

Me and Jessica finally get down to the kitchen at around 12:30. "Well good afternoon sleepy heads" my mom says greeting us as we walk into the kitchen.

Me and Jessica sit at the table waiting for breakfast and eat it really quick so we can leave my house soon.

"Dad? Can me and Jessica go for a walk?" I ask "sure!" My dad says "But when you get back I want you to go and welcome the new neighbours and invite them over for diner tonight." He tells me.

Me and Jessy were on our way outside for our "walk" when we noticed the neighbours were already starting to move stuff in. I reach into my pocket to make sure my $50 was still there. If I wanted anymore weed I would need that money.

Me and Jessy walk up to the door. A teenage boy opens the door and just stands there saying nothing. "Hi I'm Brooke and I live right beside you. And this is my best friend Jessica, My parents wanted me to welcome you to the neighbour hood and wanted me to invite you and your family over for dinner tonight." The teenage boy looked confused then said "Hi Im Justin but call me Jc." He paused for a second "And I will tell my parents you invited us over for dinner and we will be there." Jc finished with. For a Minuit or two me and Jc were just standing there saying nothing looking at each other smiling.

"Well me and Brooke have to leave now!" Said Jessy as she started walking down the side walk for our "walk". I just waved and followed her. Jc waved back then closed his door.

"Well that was weird..." Jessy said making a weird face. I just laughed and continued walking.