Chapter 2

Me and Jessica just spent the day sitting in my room after our "walk". We didn't want to smoke anything that was in the brown paper bag in my underwear drawer because we wanted to act natural when we had dinner with my new neighbours.

"Brooky, Jc is so hot!! Like I just want him inside of me right now." Holy crap, Jessica is really sexual. I bursted out laughing, "Jessy, calm your horny ass down, you barley even had a conversation with him." Jessica was 18 so she could say what she wants I guess. "I just really like him a lot and I think me and him have a connection." Jessica exclaimed. "What do you think about him?" She asked me. Uh Oh shit I have to tell her.. "Uh I umm think he is pretty cute." I say.

Jessica turned her head and gave me the dirtiest look. "Oh well thats ok Brooky lets see who he likes better." Woah that was kind of rude of her. Whatever she says shit like this all the time.

Me and her spent the rest of the day just talking and enjoying each others company, we realized Jc's room was right across from mine and We could see into his room threw the window, we kinda watched him for awhile because he was shirtless and his eight pack was really hot.

He finally got up and put a shirt on and left his room. "SHIT THAT PROBABLY MEANS HES COMING HERE!" I scream in Jessy's face. "FUCK!" Jessica responds with. We were both freaking out because we were no where close to being ready with our clothes. We changed when we got come from buying my baby.

"Brooky I didn't bring a thong." I handed Jessy one she left at my house in the past and got one of mine as well. We were changing out underwear because you never know what could happen.

We finally were changed into some nice clothes. Jessica was wearing some basic black tights that showed off her ass and a red Tank top and I was wearing some short shorts and my Cameron Dallas crop top.

We went down stairs and sat on the couch to make it look natural, as if we weren't waiting for them to come. Then there was a knock at the door.

"BROOOOKY!!!!" My dad screams "WHAT!" I yell while walking to the door where he was. When I walk around the corner I was greeted by 6 people plus my parents. "Brooke I would like you to meet Mr. And Mrs. Caylen, Jc, Jaylnn, Joe felix and Ava." I study there faces, Mostly Jc's. "Hey, i'm Brooke, you can call me Brooky if you want to thats what everybody calls me most of the time." I say smiling "Justin why don't you go and hang out with Brooky while me and your parents go and get to know each other in the kitchen?" My mom asks Jc. "Uh yeah sure." He says.

I start walking up stairs and he starts to follow me. Just before I opened my bedroom door I told him "just warning you my friend is 18 and she says some really weird and sexual things sometimes." I start laughing and so does Jc.

As soon as we walked in the door Jessica basically jumps out of her skin and comes over to Jc."Hey i'm Jessy but we met earlier so you already knew that." Jessica says blushing like crazy.

"Oh sorry I wasn't really listing earlier I was to distracted by your friend Brooke's Pretty face." Jc says scratching his neck.