1

it was wendsday, around noon, a cold and rainy day and all that could be heard in dan's house was the sound of the tv and rain pouring on his roof. dan was binge watching sherlock, laughing when he got to the scene when john and sherlock were punching each other. he paused the tv when he heard a loud knock on the door. he immediately got up, walking to the door as he assumed it was the pizza man. 

he opened the door and furrowed his eyebrows confused when he saw nothing. well, until he looked down...there was a raven-haired little boy sitting on his knees, staring up at dan with curious, slightly afraid eyes. he had on a darkish green hoodie, but there was something about the tiny boy that was scaring dan. he had black kitten ears and a fluffy matching tail...

"the fuck..." dan mumbled to himself. "who are you?" he questioned the boy whose hair was messy and he was now wet.

the boy shifted, wide blue eyes looking up to the man before he spoke in a slightly quiet voice, "oh uhm...i-i'm phil, my master brought me here..." the kitten boy looked behind himself as if looking for the man he was mentioning. 

dan furrowed his brows and glanced around the premises. no one in sight. he sighed and stared at phil for a while. he had a sneaking suspicion the boy's 'master' wasn't coming back anytime soon.

"come inside."