Chapter 2. Meeting Partners!

[Trenton's P.O.V.]

Our bus stops and we get off, looking at a medium sized building with Rangers gathered all around.

One guy walks up and smiles at us. "Hey, I'm Kellyn." H he holds out his hand and Mia shakes and then I do.

"Nice to meet you." Mia begins to ramble on to him and he gives me a look saying, Don't leave me with her!

I just grin and walk away. When I start walking into the base, I hear a scream. I look around and see a woman in a grassy field, pulling her purse from a Pachirisu.

Mia runs over and points her Capture Styler at it and yells, "Capture on!"

A pink light shoots out of her Styler and begins to circle the Pachirisu and it jumps an sends a Discharge at her.

She jumps to the side and tries to capture it again.

This time she is successful and jumps in the air with glee.

"Calm down Mia." I put my hand on her shoulder and she looks at me and just grins.

I walk inside the base and see a strange hologram of an egg, and I hear cries of a Pokémon.

"Mana! Mana!" I hear the cry and my head starts pounding, and I collapse.

~Two Hours Later~

"Wake up!" Mia slaps me across the face. I sit straight up and rub my head.

How long was I out?, I think to myself as I see a Pachirisu on Mia's shoulder.

"Got you a partner?" I reach out to pet the Pachirisu but she shocks me.

"Don't worry, you will get one eventually." Mia pats my head, stands up, and walks out the door.

I get up and go outside and see a Chimchar walking along. I lock my eyes with his and he jumps in the air and shoots fire at me.

"Capture on!" I point my Capture Styler and a blue light begins to circle Chimchar and I begin to draw in the air and then he looks up at me.

The light goes into him an I have successfully captured my partner. But I still want to know about that Pokémon.

"Mia!" I run over to her with Chimchar on my shoulder.

"So, you have Chimchar." She smiles and begins to pet Pachirisu.

"Mia, I have something to tell you." I grab her arm and drag her over to the trees, and make sure nobody is around.

"Inside, there is a hologram of an egg, I looked at it and then I passed out and heard it cry." I look up an see shock on her face.

"We have to tell someone!" She began to run but I grab her arm and pull her back.

"No. Not yet." I look at her sternly an she frowns.

"Fine. I won't tell anyone." She pats Pachirisu on the head and skips away.