Tommy's birthday party

Tommy's: POV

"Dad, Isaac and Ashley, this is my boyfriend Adam!" I said. "Nice to meet you!" replied Ron. "The same!" he said. Ash and Isaac mumbled a hey. "Show him some respect!" I replied. "He's gonna break your heart!" said Isaac.

"Do I have to remind you that it's Tommy's birthday today?" asked Adam. Isaac gave him an cold glance. "I'm sure you are very kind!" said Ashley. "Thank you darling!" he replied. "I like him!" she said and Isaac rolled his eyes.

"Happy Birthday Tommy!" replied Adam and raised his glass. Happy Birthday!" they said. "Thanks guys!" I replied and took a sip of my drink.

"Very interesting taste!" I said. "Did you like it?" asked Adam. "It was a bit too sweet for me!" I said.

But I felt ill later in the day and I had threw up too. I think I've catch a cold or something. Adam followed me up to my room and sang me to sleep. He has the most wonderful singing voice.

He also admitted he's a ghost and he told me he can't find peace. I feel for him so much.

***

Adam's: POV

He began to cough heavily and he couldn't breathe. He throw up blood and his face turned pale. Then he closed his eyes and I couldn't hear his heatbeat anymore.

I picked up my phone called 911. A woman answered and I faked my voice.

"What can I help you with?" she asked. "I found my boyfriend lifeless in his bed and I can't wake him up!" I said panicked.

"Has he taken anything?" asked Janet. "His drink was spiked with poison and he drank it!" I said sadly. "I'm sorry to say this, but it's nothing we can do!" she replied.

Tommy is not dead, just unconscious. I hope you liked this chapter.

~MoonGlambert~