Chapter 4: The first night

I was in awe, I got a job at the pizzarea. I was exstatic! I'd been here as a kid and my dream job was to work here when I had grown up. I pulled Dave into yet another bro hug as I smiled brightly. We chatted for a bit until I had to go, and get ready for my new job!

~Time skip brought to you by Freddy  in a tutu!~

I had just sat in my seat in the office when someone called, I answered "Hello? Hello, hello! And welcome to your new job at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzarea!" I recognize the voice, and knew it was Dave. "Now Freddy and his friends get a bit....active during the night! They move around so there joints don't get rusty so if they come down to the office just close the door and you should be safe!" I blinked in disbelief as he said 'they move around.'

"Um, what?" I said and reserved no answer, it was a message. I sighed and picked up the tablet, looking through the camera. At two I noticed Bonnie had moved, just like in my dream. I gulped and looked around for him. He was in the Parts and Services room, just staring at the camera. This freaked me out so I switched cameras.

Around three Bonnie was down the hall forme me so I closed the door and looked at the cameras before setting the tablet down and turning on the light to see Bonnie's shadow right outside the door, I jumped and made a small yelping noise.

At four Bonnie was back in the Party Room and Chica had roamed towards the kitchen, as to where I heard pots and pans banging. I looked in the hall to see a hunched over golden bear, I closed the door quickly due to it's black eyes staring into my soul, I shuddered and continued working.

Once six arrived I opened the door, and walked out to see the golden bear was still there, I walked past him and to the back door, opening it to be meet with a smiling Dave.

"How'd your first night go?" He asked excited and pulled me into a hug. I shrugged and yawned, walking back to my car I got in and drove home.