Keep it OneHunnit !

Trill P.O.V.

Three months laterrrr

" When we gonna start making babies?" I asked Beauty as she sat her last box in my new bigger mansion.

" Babies ?" She said.

" Yeah babies." I said coming behind her and kissing her neck. Diamond was upstairs playing the game.

" Uh Trill don't you think it's to soon." She said.

" Nah." I said.

" Trill a baby is alot of responsibility." She said.

" Blah , I heard this shit to many times I'm ready for any obstacles." I said noticing what I just said , shit.

" To many times huh ?" She said smacking my hands and walking away.

" I mean like on movies !" I yelled.

" Yeah yeah whatever nigga !" She yelled back. Damn I need to think before I speak.

I'm really tryna get Beauty out the game , Ine want shit to happen to her ! Cause I know once they find out I'm marrying her everybody gonna come after her cause they know I'm weak when it comes to her.

" Come here baby." I said.

" Damn." She said coming out the kitchen.

" What ?" I said as she came towards me.

" I like the way you say baby." She said biting her bottom lip.

" Word ?" I said.

" Nah." She said and started laughing. When I get her pregnant she will be officially out the game but also knowing Beauty she ain't gonna wanna leave.

" Come on lets make babies." I said.

" Trill , I'm working regardless." She said.

" You ain't stopping my money train." She said walking up the stairs.

" Beauty !" I yelled. Ima go chill by the pool man, glad I bought this land shit all mines NO neighbors.

Beauty P.O.V.

I mean I want babies. But it seems like I'm already a mother because I took care of Diamond at a young age, so I know how it feels to take care of another human being and honestly Ine ready for another baby until Diamond go to college or something.

" Trill !" I yelled. He ain't say nothing back. I know his ass hear me. When I looked out on our balcony I saw him taking off his shirt to get into the pool.

Pool time. I grabbed my two piece pink bathing suit and quickly put em on. I must say my ass got bigger. I laughed to myself.

Somebody would ring the door bell as soon as I stepped down stairs.

" Man what you want ?" I asked opening the door.

" It ain't a new house without a party." He said walking into the door with a bunch of bitches and niggas behind him.

" Storm my sister here !" I yelled at him.

" Soooo keep her upstairs." He said.

" Ight hol up !" I yelled at everybody.

" ANYBODY I MEAN ANYBODY go upstairs you ain't gonna make it home !" I yelled Everybody nodded. Everybody went to the back where trill was.

" Storm ima beat your ass." I said to him.

" Chill and have fun." He said bringing his stereo in and blasting Migos New Atlanta. Trill walked in.

" Ine had know nothing about this." He said. Then he stopped and then looked at me up and down.