Chapter 1 : Leaving

AUTHOR'S POV

*Jun Myeon and Minri are now 12.*

-At The Playground-

"Jun Myeon oppa! Come with me to ride the swings!" Minri yelled.

Jun Myeon and Minri were very close to each other. They were friends yet enemies. They would hang out with each other but at the same time tease each other.

"I'm coming!!!!" Jun Myeon called out.
"Jun Myeon ah, I want an ice cream, get me one now, servant!" Minri commanded with an evil laugh.

"Alright, but I'm afraid my highness will each too much and get bloated like an elephant." He said holding back his laughter.

"Hey!!!!" She said and pouted.

"Alright, alright I'll go get one alright, my highness? Wait for me here!" He said and Minri nodded her head cheerfully.

It's been around half an hour Jun Myeon has gone to buy ice cream but still have not returned.

Minri started to become scared.
"Jun Myeon! Where are you???" She yelled out aimlessly around the playground.

Then, she sat down on a bench, dug her heads into her knees and starting crying when suddenly, someone patted her head. She thought it was Jun Myeon so she quickly lifted her head up but to her disappointment, it was her parents.
"Mom, dad." She cried while hugging them.
"I'm sorry honey." Mom said.
"But, Jun Myeon's gone." Dad added.

The night in her room, she couldn't sleep at all. He just left. I hate him!