Chapter 4 : School

AUTHOR'S POV

The night after the dinner, the Kim's went back to their respective houses, which were right beside them.

SUHO POV

I finally get to see her, after 6 years. She's definitely changed a lot. But who do I care anyways, I'll still hate her!

MY POV

Phew! What a nice bath I had! Thank goodness there's no homework assignments today! Time to get some beauty sleep! As I was about to close my heavy eyelids, there was a loud voice of music. *What isit now?! SUHO?!*

I got up and looked to my window to see Suho jamming to his songs. I opened the window and shouted.

"YAH! SUHO! QUIET DOWN! THERE'S SCHOOL TOMORROW! DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS?"

He just ignored my words.

By the way, I was wrong when I said he was mature, because he's definitely not!!

In the end, I managed to sleep, angrily.

The next morning when I woke up, I squinted and rub my eyes due to the shine from my window. I then walked over to it and saw Suho sleeping. *Aish, sleepy head.* I opened the window.

"SUHO AH, GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP! WE'RE GOING TO SCHOOL! HURRY UP! DONT GET ME LATE OKAY?" I screamed my lungs out.

"AISH ALRIGHT ALRIGHT YOU QUEEN OF NAGGING!!!" He yelled back and I chuckled. Today, I wore a baseball tee and some denim shorts with my black converse. When I headed down, Suho was already there. *That was fast.*

"Honey, I made strawberry pancakes, come and eat!" Mom said. I nodded. Suho was at the dining area eating as well.

"By the way, wake me up everyday, okay?" Suho said with a concerned smile.

"Pssh, whatever, just so you know, I'm not your alarm clock!" I said.

After saying bye to mom, we went out the door and headed to bus.

Once we reached school, the girls were going crazy over Suho, they were squealing!

"Woah, why's everyone screaming? Is something going on?" Suho asked.

"Ish, they're screaming cause of your looks." I said rolling my eyes.

"So you think I'm good looking too?" He asked.

"Arsh!! Just leave me alone!" I yelled and walked away followed by Suho behind.

Then he bumped into EXO.

"Hey, are you new here?" Kris said.

"Yeah." He replied.

Then, I butted in to the conversation.

"Ugh, if you excuse me, I'll take Suho for now."

And they nodded.

"Hey, who are they? They look cool!" Suho exclaimed.

"They're EXO. A hot group in the school which girls go crazy for."

"Oh... Do you have a crush on any one of them?" He asked.

"Ugh.. Yeah, Luhan." I mumbled.

"Haha okay dreaming queen."

"Yah!!"

SUHO POV

I don't know why but something hit me in the heart when she said she had a crush on Luhan. Nah, I probably shouldn't care right? She's my enemy!

MY POV

Our first class was English. And unfortunately, Suho was in all of my classes!