Chapter 2

Now that we've made it to Bighit I asked Tae what his dorm number was "Its B33" once he said that I looked for a paper that had my schedule and dorm number on it. "Looks like we're roommates" Tae quickly hugs me "yay we're gonna be great roommates" after that we settle in and unpack "Hey Jin" "yea" "do you wanna hang out with me and my friends later?" "Sure why not" "great I'll text them and let them know you're coming" "ok"
~~~~~3hourslater~~~~~
"Okay Jin just so you know all of my friends are sluts all they ever talk about is sex. Oh and Yoongi and Hoseok are in a relationship,Jungkook Jimin and I are in a relationship and Namjoon is single. Maybe you and him will get along ya know being single and all I think you-" "TAE I haven't even met Namjoon yet and you already want us to be together oh my gosh." "Sorry let's go" as we are heading out the door I grab the keys and lock the door,we walk over to the rapper dorms and walk up three flights of stairs to dorm C69. Already I hear loud laughs and conversations. Tae knocks on the door and a red haired boy opens the door "TAEHYUNGIEEEE" "Hey Kookie" Tae says as his kisses who I assume to be Jungkook's cheek. Jungkook opens the door and lets us in. "Hey guys" I hear a collection of hi or heys. "Guys this is Jin he's my roommate and a friends of mine." I shyly wave Taehyung then introduces as he does they say hi and wave except Namjoon he just sits and stares at me until I say something "Oh hi Jin"