Part 1

Before I start, Chinese names are written as->

"Surname- First name- Middle name" or "Surname- First name".

***

"We are proud to welcome our next guests of honor, the General Manager of Chang Lin Tech., Mr. Xiao Ping Zhang and his beautiful wife, Meng Qian Xue." 

As soon as the announcer finished, all the cameras zoomed in on the most talked about couple of the century.

Xiao Ping Zhang walked in with a red velvet tuxedo with floral black embroidery  coupled with a black embroidered bow tie on a white plain shirt. On his arms was one of the most gorgeous women of China. She was in a flowing red off-shoulder dress with a heavily embroidered vest paired with an intricate platinum head dress, which would make even the rich envious.

 She was in a flowing red off-shoulder dress with a heavily embroidered vest paired with an intricate platinum head dress, which would make even the rich envious

"The power couple in the business world", "The greatest Economic Love Story" were some of the many titles awarded to them when the two got married nearly 7 years ago

"The power couple in the business world", "The greatest Economic Love Story" were some of the many titles awarded to them when the two got married nearly 7 years ago. Xiao Ping Zhang was the next in line, after his father, to inherit the world renowned tech based company, Chang Lin Tech. Meng Qian Xue was the niece of Meng Zhi, the owner of the multi billion yuan company, Meng Corporation. Meng Zhi, having never married, had adopted his, then 3 years old, niece when her parents had passed away after a plane crash. 

Meng Zhi and the owner of Chang Lin Tech, Xiao Ting Sheng had been long time friends, due to which Qian Xue and Ping Zhang had grown up together. The paparazzi and media had had a field day when the news of their engagement first broke out.

Qian Xue put on a polite but stern smile on her face as she walked in with her arms around her husbands'. She hated red carpet events but this was an award show where Ping Zhang was getting awarded as The Best GM of the Year, so she felt it her duty to come and support him. Ping Zhang looked down at her with a grateful smile that showed how much he appreciated her efforts in attending a red carpet event.

Qian Xue immediately let go of all the negative thoughts and put on a strong front for her husband, as she smiled back at him. Seeing the interaction, the intensity of flashes increased and she knew this was going down on the front page of some Business News Paper tomorrow, along with some fancy headline.