Bad boy

Marcos pov

I sit down at the table next to my friend Janna. She glances up at me. "Hey, what's up with you?" I Glare at her, trying to find a spot to sit. "Nothing now fuck off" I push her and slam down my lunch tray. 

"You wanna meet my boyfriend?" She says, pulling a tall dude and kissing him. I rolled my eyes and call her a slut and she slaps my arm

"Son of a bitch!" I yell. "Why? Did it hurt?" I gritted my teeth.

I walked over to the garbage can. Suddenly, I bumped into a girl with crystal blue eyes. "Watch were the hell your going!" I yell at her, and slap down her lunch tray. "I-i'm sorry..." She frowned as I grabbed her wrist. "Listen blondie! I don't bump into people and let them go. I punch them." The girl looked terrified and I suddenly felt guilt, something that I never feel. "But you better run away before someone really hurts you" 

Stars POV

I ran out of the cafeteria. What the heck was his problem? I need to be perfect! My mom didn't just send me to saint o's for no reason. I just relized that I have to be a good princess.

I sob in to my blue dress, sitting in the corner of the room.  I need to clean myself up- and put on a fake smile so I can get through the day. I dried my tears and walked in to algebra class.

Confidentiality, I sit down, avoiding contact with anyone

Mrs Smith walked into class, carrying a sheet of paper. "Okay class. We have assigned partners for a big project, so I can read them to you"

"Sarah Davis and hope Craig, Nelson awash and Matilda Denver..." 

"Star butterfly and Marco Diaz"