Introduction

This story will include:

-Smut

-Other BTS ships

-A little angst

-Mental illness/disorders

Jung Hoseok

Jung Hoseok is a 22 year old male who didn't really get a good start on life, he was raised by only his mother and never knew much of his father, although he was only taught to be nice to others and help everyone he met, his childhood didn't reflect that. Despite being abused and beaten by his uncle, he loved helping people and making their day, all he wants is to have someone to love, someone to give his affection to. He doesn't want anyone to experience what he did.  All he can do for now is daydream, working at a restaurant as a waiter for who knows how long.

Min Yoongi

Min Yoongi a 23 year old, never really had a family, he had one but never claimed them, they despised him for being a gay and 'wasting' his life on being a chef, he loved food and went to culinary school. In his teen years he was diagnosed with Schizoid which cut him off in all relationships. He's now got a new job at a restaurant far away from his mess people call a family. He just wants to live out his life as a chef, only looking out for himself.

I hope you enjoy this story, sope is my favorite ship and I look forward to writing this story. Don't forget to vote and have fun. Thank You! :)<3