"And whom might this be"

y/n's pov:

Me, my bros, Cole and Dylan. We all decided to go to a cafe. We ordered the coffee we wanted and took a seat. Then I heard a voice behind me... " Y/n... is that you?!" I knew that voice was firmiliar but, i couldn't exactly put a face to it. I turn around to see my middle school best friend Miles Kevin Brklyn. I couldn't believe my eyes! I quickly got out of my booth and ran up to him. Then I wraped my arms around him. "Im surprised you still remember who I am Y/n!"

"How could I forget you were like my best friend forever!"

"Yeah that's true don't forget partner in crime! So how have you been it feels like ages since I've seen you!"

"wellllll......."

"wellllll what"

" I got accepted to NYU..."

"OH MY GOD THATS LIKE YOUR DREAM SCHOOL!!!!"

" I know so has Cole. You remember him right?" I told him excitedly. his face expression drops slightly and glanced over at Cole. He stiffened up like he was showing dominance. Then looked down and smiled at me.

" I don't believe so?" He shrugged. I took a hold of his wrist and pulled him to where we all were sitting

"Hey you guys you remember Miles.. Miles Brklyn?"

"Oh yeah how could forget what's goin' on man?" Grayson gets up smiles and hugs him. But Cole's faical expression looked confused.

COLES POV:

"who's the guy in the beanie?" I lean over and asked E.

" Oh he is y/n's old friend. Back when we were kids, he had a huge crush on her. Then he had to move for some reason. "

"oh ok" miles then turned to me.

"And whom might this be Y/n" he was pointing his finger at me. I slid out of the booth and put my hand over y/n's shoulder.

"oh Miles, Cole..... Cole, Miles" Miles viewed me up and down then he snickered. Like he wasn't impressed. Man this guy is a douchebag. A preppy, spoiled, snobby nosed, jerk. I had a bad feeling about him. He sat next to me, y/n in between us.

I took a sip of my coffee with the awkward silence at the table. Till Miles spoke. "Congrats on the channel you two." He said, motioning to Ethan and Grayson.

"Thanks. So how have you been?"

"Well I moved to Britain with my mum. Stayed there for some years till I moved to a house, and went to university. Got a degree in doctoring. And then I moved back here to see for a job."

"Wow Miles haven't you Ben a busy boy." Y/n chuckled.

"Yep I got to graduate 2 years earlier because in my freshman year I had a 4.0 GPA. And I went to university of What was supposed to be my sophomore year."

"Well even if you're smart Dr.Brklyn, you will still be a complete Idot in my eyes." Ethan laughed. Miles, Y/n, Grayson, and Dylan joined in. I only chuckled.