ch5

I dont really have a description right now😅😅

>——————————<

As Jin waits by the park for the stores to open by 9, as he was scrolling all over his phone and texting Ken who was spaming him with worried texts giving Jin a headache on how to answer this guy's questions.

Then suddenly his phone began vibrating.

'Ken'

"Hello? Ken?"

"what time are you coming home!!?"

The shouting hurt the ear drums of the brunette boy as he distanced his phone from his ear giving it a second to stop the numb feeling.

"Geez. Ken calm down, just tell mom and dad I'll be back by lunch" I calmly said but only to have another worry response from the older

"you better be"

With that he ended the call and I sighed.

>——————————<

The stores are slowly preparing to open up since its getting close to 9 but Jin was waiting by a parlor shop probably to buy some hair dye.

The parlor then was ready to welcome customers Jin was the first one to went in and asked the counter for a hair dye.

The women at the counter greeted the brunette a 'goodmorning'and asked what was he needing "do you have any specific hair dye to match my skin tone?" the brunette boy asked and the women nodded and turned behind her where a whole collection of dye in different colors, the women then turbed back to the brunette and showed a bottle of bright yellow dye.

"Here since I imagined your hair with this color, blonde hair would definitely suit your appearance sir" the women tribute the bottle of dye to the young customer, Jin happily accepted it.

"if you want a permanent one sir then we have if you want it to br none permanent if you'll allow yourself to comeback after a month so we can apply the new dye on your hair" The women informed.

"hmm... I'd like the permanent one" Jin finally decided and the women turned to get the permanent dye to the boy.

Jin paid for the dye and bowed to the women then leave, it was a bit early to go home so he went to a nearby fast food restaurant at Mcdo and wanted to have some sandwich, chicken sandwich and sundae sounds fine enough.

He ordered what we wanted and sat at a corner, eating what he bought had satisfied his stomach and ate the dessert.

Now it seems close to lunch he decided to go home now and expect a lecture from the nagging butler.

Jin finally arrived at the gate, and went in knocking on the big doors as it opened revealing a man in black suit which Jin isn't too happy to deal with right now.

"where have you been?"

"cmon give me a rest Ken I was just at the park" the brunette boy said lazily as he passed by the butler and hope to escape to his bedroom but the butler wasn't contented with the youngers excuses.

"next time tell me where you're going"

"And go eat breakfast"

"I already ate at a cafe"

Then the boy went to his room and straight into the bathroom as he took out the bottle of dye and placed it on his cabinet hoping to use it by the time school is done.

A car honking was heard outside, the boy went to the window to check it out and it seems that their parents had finally arrived home.

The brunette male went out of his room and to welcome his parents back home.

Ken opened the doors as Jin's mother entered then his father "Eomma!" the younger rejoice as he welcomed the women in her thirties with a big embrace, she returned the warm welcome.

"how's my baby?" she cooed her son treating him like a kindergarten earning a pout from the other which made the women giggle at the childish reaction.

"I'm just kidding, anyway me and your father have arrived" she ruffled the brunette's hair.

His father entered having a big smile as he see his youngest son, embracing him in his arms.

"where's your brother?" his father asked "Hyung is still asleep" Jin replied.

"it's already close to 10 and he's still asleep at this hour?" his father sighed taking off his coat and hanging it by his arm.

"go wake up your brother and get ready we are going to eat lunch at the restaurant" his mother instructed ushering the younger to go to his brother's room.

>——————————<

Ohohoho... I have really nothing to put as a description here but anyways..

And woah...

This book has reached 400+ reads, guys I dunno but I think my grammar is not that good but you still read this shit?

Not persuading you but my mouth just literally dropped down. You guys are one heck of a reader!

For that..I

Thank you

Bye my lovely kittens!...