>PROLOGUE<

I am so pumped... Really my head kepts making plots of stories and I cant just pile them up....

Enjoy..

>—————————<

Jin's pov

It was around 3pm, 2 more subjects and I'm out of this school cause I hate to be dragged around by the bullies who always bullied me and I end up have to pick up my things again.

My next subject was chemistry with a combination of physics, this is brain storming for my claasmates but I see this subject as a basic one, I donno but it really despite I was homeschooled in middle school days.

I'm basically a 3rd year highschool that is a book worm, I rushed to my next subject luckily our professor hasn't arrived yet when I sat on my table of course I would hear some whispering and gossiping, god when will this people stop noticing the bad references in me.

The professor peeks his head in the room, somehow this professor looks new, "annyeonghaseyo, I would be your new professor in chemistry and physics your previous teacher was transfered to another branch so I would take over this subject" the man with red hair and black suit but without a tie and chain necklace,  said.

"and my name is Kwon Ji Yong, but you can call me professor GD" he introduced with a smile on his face, I can hear the girls behind squealing.

'ugh just great a new teacher' I mumbled under my breath, the new professor looked at me as if I had called him, "is there something?" he asked I stood up "no sir" I quickly replied not hoping to get into trouble.

"what's your name?" surprising a teacher asking for my name? Wow that's new "Kim SeokJin" I replied "Kim, I heard that a famous ceo has good looks nd his last name is Kim, perhaps do you hve anything related to this famous man?" seriously my dad has gone famous over board for his good looks and I always got into this mess ugh....

I shook my head but I know this mn is not satisfied with my answer but I sat back down and took out my notebook for this subject and my pen as well, this pen is pretty heavy cause its made out of pure silver with carved gold and its not just any pen but a special one, this was given by my mother.

I started scribbling something on the paper but there wasn't any notes to be written down yet though.

But its just my thing...

After that class I felt like the professor was giving glances at me and its goving me goosebumps, I am not comfortable with this, last subject is sports lessons.

I am not an athletic geek, so I dont really have that high grades in my PE classes.

{A/N. Im too lazy to write another scene}

Finally I'm going home, I dont want to be fetched up like some other kids with cars I'm better off walking down the street.

I rushed to my locker exchanging my books and other stuff I needed for the morning session, but for Satan's crisis my locker was slammed close when I was surrounded by 3 people.

'now what' I mumbled "hey nerdy~" one of them gibe, tch I really hate the nicknames they give me.

"leave me be, I dont have time to be bothered by such spoiled brats" I taunted, I heard them laughed as I tried to open my locker but was held close by the guy with silver wavy hair that was align with his brows.

"so much for someone who just hangs out with books" he mocked but no effect I got used to their lame words that so called mockery.

"was that supposed to be an insult" I said as I turned to them, the other two were laughing while the other was a bit irritated.

"look, if you're going to roast me make sure ot doesn't pissed me off" he warned looking all pissed and so, "why would you call it a roast when not mking that person mad" I kept replying with him getting irritated.

"you pissed me off!" he slammed his hand on the locker making me flinch "do you want me to shut your mouth huh!?" I looked away hating to deal with madmans.

"look at me when I'm talking!!" he yelled grabbing my chin to look at him, I tried resist but his forcing me and I couldn't resist.

"Taehyung, calm down you don't wanna mess with another student, the student council might see us" the guy with orange hair said to this taehyung guy who is all pissed.

"shut up Jimin!" the madman replied

"you're always pissed when dealing with other students" the man with raven hair said trying to calm this guy holding my chin.

"shut up Jungkook, I don't care if the student council see's us cause this guy needs to learn his grounds" and he roared out again.

"you guys always bother Jin-ssi" an unknown voice spoke from the hallways with a guy appearing with his hands in his pockets.

"so what are you gonna do about it!" he retorted "well he's saying that let go of the latter" another unknown voice sounded at the other side of the hallway appeared a guy with brownish hair.

"tch. We're not done yet" with that he let gp of me and ushered his two friends to leave before anything goes bad, I adjust my glasses back to its place as it slid down to my nose.

"Im sorry Jin-ssi we promise to take care of those bullies".

"ya Namjoon, how are we suppose to deal with them" the brunette asked the guy with purplish hair.

"it's up to us on how are we gonna deal with them, we're the student council anyway" the purplish haired guy spoke.

"anyway sorry to let them bother you Jin-ss-" he turned around only to see nothing, I had left them as I rushed my way to the exit only to bump into someone and I fell on my butt.

"tch. Watch where your going next time nerd" the guy had minty hair, but first of all my butt hurts from landing on the floor with an impact.

I stand up picking up my things that I dropped when I bumped into that rude ass heck of a guy.

I finally got out of the building and ran to the gate and went to the direction of my house.

>——————————<

There you go beloved readers always remember to vote if you have gotten interested in the story or if you wished to, I would appreciate the support