1- Starter

It's been a long time since I had been on a blind date, and honestly. I don't wanna go on one. Whenever I'm on a blind date, all I think about is Jenna. How she smiles and the way she laughs.

"Hey, cheer up." Rhianne nudges my arm as I slightly smile.

Lawrence pops a pretzel in his mouth, "Oh! Remember Lucas Wong? I saw him recently with his new girlfriend. I've seen that girl somewhere though.." He puts a finger on his chin as he looks at the TV.

"wHAT?! Are you chEATING ON ME!?" Rhianne throws a plastic ball at Lawrence as he stares at her in shock.

"NO! BUT I'VE SEEN HER SOMEWHERE! MAYBE ON THE STREETS IDK!?" He yelled, his eyes filled with shock. I lightly chuckled as my eyes drifted towards Jen. She was playing peacefully with Matthew and Sophia.

My eyes filled with pain as I started remembering Jenna, I felt a hand over on my shoulder. I looked to see the person and saw Rhianne smiling at me and patting my shoulder. She walked over to Jen and picked her up.

"Lets go make daddy feel better," Rhianne smiled as Jen's eyes widened with excitement. She opened her arms for me to hold her, I laughed.

I patted her head as I placed her on my thigh, "How's my princess?" She smiled brightly as she poked my nose.

"Jen told me something!" Matthew said as he got up. I gave him a questioning look as Sophia laughed.

"JEN HAS A BOYFRIEND!" Matthew screamed playfully as Jen laughed and hid her face in my chest. My jaw opened in shock.

"Who!? Tell me!" I said, she shook her head no as she laughed. I tickled her playfully until she gave up.

"His name is Grayson!" She screamed out, still laughing and giggling. Sophia's eyes widened as she heard what had came out of Jen's mouth. She ran towards Rhianne and grabbed her arm. They both went into the bathroom.

"HEY! EMERGENCY! GRAYSON IS LUCAS'S SON!" Sophia screamed to Rhianne in the bathroom. Rhianne's eyes widened in shock as she placed a hand over her mouth.

"WHAT!?" Rhianne yelled quietly trying not to get my attention. Sophia ran her fingers through her hair. "What the fuck.." Rhianne whispered, letting go of the hand she had over her mouth.

"Let's just go and act normal okay? They're just kids having a baby relationship, nothing serious." Sophia said while unlocking the door and walking out the door. Rhianne sighed as she looked in the mirror and slightly chuckled.

-

"Yah! Jen! What do you wanna eat for dinner?" I yelled from the dinner, I could hear the TV playing in the background as she yelled, "I wanna eat noodles!" I chuckled to myself. I screamed a yes before pulling out the packet of noodles from the cabinet.

I put the noodles in the boiling water as I leaned against the kitchen counter, I sighed and let my head fall down to the length of my shoulders. I heard little footsteps coming in the kitchen, "Daddy! I heard a knock at the door!" Jen said as she ran up to me and hugged my leg. I lightly laughed, I picked her up and walked out of the kitchen to go open the door.

"Hello! We're Grayson's parents! Grayson was asking if Jen can come ov-" The persons eyes widened as he came in sight of the family in the doorway. "You're Grayson's dad?" I said, I clenched the door knob, trying to contain my anger.

"Where's Jenna..?" He said under his breath. Jen smiled, "Mommy's happy in the sky! Right, Daddy?" She said as she turned her head to me, she smiled hugely while hugging my neck. I smiled lightly, "That's right.." I said.

Vicky laughed awkwardly, "Well..we wanted to see if Jen could hang out with Grayson after school!" She said with her bright annoying face, I rolled my eyes. "Sorry, I don't allow parents who cheat on their lovers to take my kid. Thanks for coming though!" I said in a sarcastic voice. I slammed the door shut right in the face.

No, if you're wondering, their child wasn't there with them, if he was I wouldn't do that in front of him. SO, don't worry. My eyes widened as I just remembered something, THE NOODLES! I put Jen down gently, I ran down to the kitchen as I saw the noodles boiling still. I sighed in relief as I walked to the pot.

"Daddy! Is it done?" She yelled from the couch, "Yes! Let daddy put it in a bowl for you and chop it up so you can eat it!" I said while grabbing bowls out of the cabinets and getting some baby forks. I grabbed the pot off of the stove and started to pour a tiny portion into a bowl.

"It's done!" I shouted softly as I placed the bowl of noodles on the dinning table. We ate together and talked, I kept looking at the chair next to Jen, I miss her. I thought to myself while smiling lightly at Jen.