15- Clueless

[ JENNA POV ]

I knew this was a bad idea, I knew this was a bad idea. The words kept repeating in my head. I put my hand on Jace's shoulder, "Do you think this'll be okay?" I asked, I felt sick to my stomach. He gave me a reassuring smile, which calmed me down.

A nurse came running to us and bowing down gently trying to get her breath together, "Mr. Jeon, your son is recovering very efficiently. There isn't any major damages fortunately," She says.

My heart was finally at ease, "Do you think he'll accept me? Along with Jen?" I asked Jace. He turned to me and smiled, he put his hand on my leg and gently rubbed the top of it. I took a deep breath and let it out.

I knew he was also nervous, my heart was racing. There was a lump in my throat that I couldn't swallow.

Jace got up while holding my hand, "Let's go see our son," He said with a light smile. My heart warmed when he said our son.

I hesitated to get up, but I overcame it and walked towards our sons room.

He opened the door and we saw Ethan. He was awake, tears dropped down the side of his cheeks. My heart ached.

Jace let go of my hand as I stood there in the doorway, "Eth.." He said, his voice was shaking as he walked towards his son that was laying on the hospital bed.

"Dad..Mom died..but why am I seeing her..?" Ethan said, his voice trembled. Streams of tears dropped down the side of his face.

Tears started to swell up, my lips trembled.

Jace sat down next to him and grabbed Ethan's hand, he put his head on the top of his hand and cried, "Eth...Your Mom is here..healthy..and strong..She's the mommy that I've told you about.." He spat out.

Ethan closed his eyes, "Where's Jen..?"

Jace took a deep breath and looked at his crying son, "Jen is coming soon..She'll be here fast..Do you wanna talk to your Mom..?" Ethan nodded and took a deep breath.

I slowly walked towards Ethan, my hands were shaking.

Jace moved out of the way, "Hey Ethan.." I said while sitting on the chair and holding his hand tightly.

"Mom..where were you..?" He said, I could hear the sadness in his voice. It made me want to cry even more.

Tears dropped to my lap, "I was watching over you...even though you couldn't see, I was." I said with a little smile on my face. He laughed a little and used his other hand to wipe the tears off of his face.

"I wish you came sooner.." He said, I nodded.

Ethan patted my hand, signaling me to look at him. I slowly looked at him with my red puffy eyes that still had tears. He smiled and said, "Can you get me some water and maybe some food?" He laughed a little and so did his parents.

We heard foot steps running towards the room and suddenly a loud slam echoed the room.

"ETHAN! WHAT HAPPENED!?" She yelled, my heart was racing. Jen?

She walked towards Ethan but stopped once she saw me, "Who are you?" She asked.

I looked at Jace, panicking inside but also fear in my eyes. Jace looked at Jen, "It's Mom!" He yelled, tying to sound enthusiastic.

She looked at me confused and pointed a finger at me, "SHES MY MOTHER?!" She screamed. She grabbed my arm and pulled me off of Ethan.

"GET OFF OF MY BROTHER YOU WEIRDO! YOU AINT MY MOM!" She screamed. Ethan looked at her confused and so did Jace. I was in shock.

Ethan grabbed Jens face with his hand, "What type of drugs are you on?" He yelled at her. Jace and I were in shock of how loud his voice was, we never knew he was like this.

Jen's eyes started to water and her lips became to tremble, "I-I'm not on anything..! I swear!" She yelled nervously.

"You smell like weed, if you don't have anything SERIOUS to say then don't come to my hospital room and say this dumb shit again! Especially when Mom is here!" He yelled at her, looking at her straight in the eyes.

She yanked his hand off of her and stood up, "Fine, or you know what? Maybe I'll just never come back!" She screams, she ran outta the hospital room.

Ethan closed his eyes and put his hands up to his face, he sighed. "I'm sorry you had to see that Mommy," He said.

I shook my head, "No no, it's fine Eth." I said reassuring him and returning back to the seat I once was in.

Jace sat on the bed next to his son, we both held his hand and smiled. I stroked his cheek, "She'll come back, I swear she'll return" I said. He smiled a little and nodded.

I'm not fully apart of the family. But I'll run to them whenever they need me, whenever.