1

"LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT" Well how many of you believe in it ?

But I do believe in it well strange for others ,specially for the world .But I have been in LOVE that to AT FIRST SIGHT .Never I ever thought that I will find MY LOVE during a travelling that to in a common bus .Believe me I haven't traveled in a bus ,but that's the best thing to say I did so far in my life ,that travel gave me MY LOVE .That is the day when I have seen MY LOVE for the first time.

"LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT "

Seeing my love sleeping so cute like a baby made me forget the surroundings and the world to and never got that I am so in my world that I haven't realized that sleep took over me and when I opened my eyes to see MY LOVE ,no where to see .

I lost MY LOVE as the bus came to an halt and no one are left except me and my manager

**********************

I searched for MY LOVE like manic but my bad luck ,I couldn't find . I cursed my self for sleeping that day .But I slept so peacefully as if after ages .Well people say seeing the love in front gives us peace ,so I have been so sleepy or to say be in my la la land with MY LOVE.

I wish I could find MY LOVE soon ,I wanted to know more about MY LOVE .

************************

What you have fallen in love that too love at first sight ?

Yes dad .

When?how?whom?

.....................

What if your love doesn't you back ?

****************************

Well peep into the love story of shivika .A love story .

whose pov is it ?

Ennaya@Pjcutee @Annie_nick @laughingpearls