**4**

Shivay is heart broken thinking that the girl whom he loved is going to be someone else . Which made him so vulnerable but little did he know..........

Shivay is all in his thoughts that when he got the call from his dear dadi ,who went along with janvi and tej. Billu ,how are you ?  And you didn't said me about your love ...huh..... asked dadi faking anger.

What should he answer that her Billu who never fell in love have been in love and that to love at first sight . Now is heart broken that the girl is someone else love. How could he say to his dadi who is all waiting to see her billu get married ,even though the family never pressurized him but wanted him to get married .  

Nothing like that da...dadi... I just ...It slipped ..ha ..ha .. Its slipped out of  my... mind.  said shivay suppressing his emotions to not let his dadi know his sate .But little did he know she is kalyani Oberoi and adding to it she is dadi of Shivay Sign Oberio and can easily figure-out,She sensed something wrong is with her billu though his voice itself.

"Billu ,can I say one-thing. 

"Ha dadi boliyena .    

"If it is meant to be together then it will definitely  said dadi to shivay and cut the call .Shivay got that his dadi got that there is something wrong with him and said those .And shivay to gave a thought to his dadi's words. 

**

Next day as said or ordered by dadi today morning to her Billu to go to temple for pooja .Shivay being him would never dismay his dear dadi and agreed with her .But the other part is that he have a positive vibes letting him or adding him to go there .

**

Ya ... I am going ...Now stop your ranting okay and bye I need to go to temple to okay bye . Hm..Hm... and ha come soon we need to meet Gauri too said anika to mallika who is on the other side on the call. Anika ,Mallika ,gauri these three are best friends best to say BFF from the schooling .

Mallika goenka the only daughter of late Mr.Goenka and Mrs.sumitra Goenka . After the death of Mr.goneka ,sumitra is the one who look after the GOENKA GROUPS OF SCHOOLS. Where all the three ANIKA and MALLIKA and GAURI had studied there schooling . These institutions are located in south of India.   This has provided the students with scholarship for the students who have passed the written test during there admission and to have further scholarship they have too be good and first at academics .All the three girls are top at there academics and the first three ranks are only among this three .

**

Anika started her journey to the temple on her scooty . Being a late riser she is always to be late but thanks to mallika and gauri who will always be there for her to wake her up.

"Anika ...what is this yar can't you getup 5min early so that you could be early too  said anika  to herself . Soon she reached the temple and doon with her worship . When she is returning there she noticed the children dancing and starts dancing along with the children 

Mean while shivay to reach the same temple .He feels different as if ......(you know what is that)that's when he sees anika dancing along with the children.

(Watch the first 2 mintues of the video i couldn't get the exact part )

Shivay is mesmerized with the beauty in front ,and couldn't take of his eyes from her .He is simply ogling over anika .Shivay is all in his dream world not even noticed that anika left from the place which earlier dancing.  Rudra who accompanied his brother  who is keenly observing shivay and brought him back to the earth.

"wait ...what ?she ?here?Many questions were running in his mind . but couldn't get the answers.Confused shivay along with confused rudra with the behavior of his brother moved to there car .But unfortunately one of the guard of shivay pushed a old lady a aside making a way to Hus boss, causing her to fall along with the flower basket which she have . Which is not noticed by sso.

Seeing this anika who is at the parking of her scooty rushed to her and helped the old lady .

"Couldn't you see properly , how can you push her ?  questioned anger anika to the guard .

"See who ever you are she have been in the way of my boss ,and nobody dare to come in his way  said the guard .

Hearing the hustle  shivay and rudra along with khanna reached there.Shivay once again who saw anika went into his dream land . Seeing this one of the guard couldn't take it and said mam who ever you are you are its her mistake to come in the way of our boss. This again angered her and turned to see who is the boss . As she have seen shivay she got frizzed seeing him again.

The both shivay and Anika are in there sort of dream land. Rudra who is the silent spectator disturbed them .

Hello... Didi I rudra you can call me rudy .

Rudy's voice bought her to the earth " hello rudy ....... And was interrupted by khanna and me khanna .... Said khanna with sheepishly smiling.

And you first say sorry to that lady and repay for her loss said anika with authorized tone to the guard.

Rudra who is watching anika with aww thought to play and test her whether she would be this authoritative to stand out with shivay sign oberoi.

"Didi do you know whom you are asking to say sorry the guard of the great sso that means you indirect- direct asking THE GREAT SHIVAY SINGH OBEROI to say sorry hoooo...." Said rudra dramatically make a ho shape and plam on his mouth.

Shivay who is all in thoughts came out with this statement .

"arey Rudy I don't care who is it ,even if prime mister then he must say sorry if he is at fault said anika in her bindass style.

"Oh that's means make shivay bhaiyya to order his guard apologize the old lady. Shivay bhaiyya should order his guard to say sorry to her said rudra in challenging tone.

Rudra wantedly doing this just to see the daring side of her . Don't know why the very frist look rudra liked her as sister.

"okay I will do ... Do you think that I am afraid of your sso ...huh....

"Mr.oberoi your guard is wrong so say him to apologize the lady . Said anika.

Shivay being confused ,ordered his guard to do as said and left the place still being in confused state.

Anika to left the place but couldn't let out her thoughts because shivay haven't recognized her .

"why didn't he recognize me?? Don't he remember me? ...... O beti ki ... I need to thank him ... Anika how can you let this go ....... Cursed anika herself.

***

Here shivay is also in the same state ...

"don't she recognize me ? Don't she remember me? ... WTH ... Stop thinking about her .... May be she doesn't remember you after all who you are to her .... She have her life .... So stop being soo.....

"bhaiyya didi is so cute na .... She is daring too .. To raise her voice ... I liked her ..... Said rudra admiring Anika at the very first meant .

"what's the use rudra she is going to be someone's tomorrow thought shivay with his broken heart .

----

So got to know that shivay have fallen for Anika . But what is the syappa of ayana well you will get to know in coming parts.

This story is not planned ,according to me it should be love from both but considering the thought of my brother I changed it so it goes according to my imagination.

Hope you like it.