**5**

It has been a week after shivika meet near temple ,shivay kept all busy through this week because he shouldn't remember that ayana aka anika has been engaged 2 days after there meet. He made himself quite busy ,leaving early and returning back home late at night . He himself wondered that he loved her this level ,just at 'a mera sight of  her' , just by a look .No, it's not it's mainly about the feeling he have for her ,many of them think that love at first sight is something we get attracted for the person body-personalities .But he doesn't agree,  love at first sight is not just an attraction .

Love at first sight is a feeling unknown ,un-hoped for ,unexpected in so far.

                                If you ask him does how is it possible to feel for a stranger ?He says 

                "LOVE HAS NO COLOR,NO TIME "

***

Omru wondered why shivay is behaving so not coming to  home and spending most of the time at office ,but when questioned by them he made excuses and diverted them giving them not the real truth.

Now at present  shivay and rudra are at a mall ,at insistence of rudra ,precedingly  say the emotional blackmailing worked . "Have done with your not so useful work ,then can we move?" said shivay annoying. "Hoo... bhaiya you are saying shopping not useful work ? hooo..... what will happen to my bhabhi when you say so ,because girl's love to shop and now you are saying so I pity my bhabhi as she will get this stupid as her husband ,but i'm there na for here  "said rudy over-dramatically not having a head-tail.The word bhabhi made shivay think about anika and felt suffocated  ."shut up rudy and lets go "saying they both starts moving when rudy shouts "bhaiyaa ....."Now what rudra ?" asked shivay irritatingly. 

"Bhaiyya... look at this guitar it's so sexy, come na we will buy it "."rudy ,guitar will not be sexy and main point do you know how to play it ,no right come leave" said shivay dragging him . "But,bhaiyya listen i want to learn playing it "."Oh !! from when this guitar fever  had come to you ?" mocked shivay ."Bhaiyya ,please chodo vo sab ,come let's go ",saying rudy dragged him to the store . And rudy got busy with those where shivay moved a little far to attend a call .

That's when hear-ed a violin music playing around 

Shivay tried to reach out the music but unfortunately couldn't .So he started to search rudy where he spotted him  talking with a girl laughing where the girl back facing shivay. Some where shivay can sense her and quite understand who is she .But he doesn't want her to be her as he can't face her because he doesn't want to break down seeing at her . Rudra  who spotted shivay  waved his hand asking him to join them .As soon as rudy waved the girl anika turned to him  and flashed him her smile .

He was rooted at his place seeing her but composed and flashed a fake -forced smile,which anika sensed that he is forcing a smile to him,which made her feel little bad as she doesn't know why is he doing so first he haven't recognized her at temple and now a force smile .But little did she know he is trying hard   to suppress his emotions  seeing her in-front of him after a week and the thought of her being someone's is killing him .

Rudy laughing at his on lame joke and seeing no response from this both he shook them ,which brought them from there thoughts . 

"Hmm.. I starving will you both like to have lunch with me " asked anika to easy the situation and adding to it to save her tummy from hunger .