Chapter 10

A/N

OK I know I said I won't update until my exams are over which is after 2 weeks or 3 .. but yeah I wrote this when I couldn't sleep. I've got a very interesting and creepy idea for the next chapters, that's why I can't wait for this story to be completed.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰♥
Tuesday
April 10, 2018

(House Of Cards Cafe)

Again he brushed her bangs behind her ear and stared at her eyes, his next words made a smile crawl up her face "don't worry I'll watch each of them closely if that will satisfy you."

She giggled softly at his touch and nodded her head in an acceptance however peaceful moments never last long. Broken glass flew everywhere, the window beside these two shattered to small flying shards with sharp endings scratching Namjoon's hand and arm that were covering Soo jung's face.

Splashes of blood from Namjoon's injured hand painted her face, Namjoon hissed in pain but made sure she won't hear him. After everything going quiet for a while, which gave Soo jung the time to look at Namjoon's deep cut on his right hand, she took off her cotton jacket and grabbed his hand which made him hiss loudly and pull back his hand.

"Let me clean it!" she gently took his hand again but before she touch the cut, instead he grabbed her arm in an attempt to pull her to a safer place however, the moment his left hand laid on her skin he felt a sharp pain like if his skin and internal muscles tearing apart, it was a silent bullet -he assumed- pierced through his wrist. When one of the workers who was searching for the reason that made the window break saw Namjoon hissing and crying in pain he knew it was something serious, he shouted for everyone in the cafe to run out by the emergency exit which was from the back.

Namjoon was on his knees trying to stop the bleeding with Soo jung's help, when he saw her phone in front of him dang and the screen went on indicating an arrival new message, he ordered Soo jung to check the message and read it for him.

After pressing the send button on his phone, the psycho shifted his eyes from his phone to the cafe and waited to see their next move. In all honesty, he didn't want to make Namjoon suffer from severe pain, he wanted to just make it in one shot but the boredom killed him so he thought of dragging his precious friend who was touching his girl to a game he likes to call it survival maze game.

Unknown:
"Won't you run?"
3:12 pm

After reading the message Namjoon cursed and knew that the crazy person is probably aiming to kill him. He grabbed her arm tightly by his right hand and pulled her out the cafe despite the pain he felt he ran out from the entrance and into an alley near the cafe which made the psycho smile as his plan worked. Namjoon knew this alley since he was younger, he used to play here with his old friends, but it was a maze at least for Soo jung, an alley leads to another alley which leads to another separated alley.

"Namjoon where are we?" she looked around them as Namjoon who was already seated on the ground beside her to hide for a while, he was trying to move his wrist but it would just hurt him more due to the bullet that had torn the tendon in his wrist.

A ding from Soo jung's phone interrupted them, he took the phone from her and opened the message "I'm in front of you, I'll give you three seconds to run. Move before I shoot again!" Namjoon eyes looked forward but saw no one it was just a wall. He didn't want to move as he prefers death than suffering in this pain but when he saw Soo jung's face, he knew that he has to survive somehow to save her and catch that psycho. A new message with '1' as its content followed by '2' right after.