SIX:

"good morning, sleeping beauty."

"what time is it?"

"ten past twelve a.m."

"I slept for just twenty minutes?"

"seems like it. did you sleep half way good?"

"as good as you can sleep on these awful seats - that means I slept okay but my back hurts."

"well sorry your highness, but we don't have the best comfort here."

"it's okay though. I won't die."

"I don't want to kill this calm atmosphere but I asked myself, while you were asleep, what you meant with the destiny and rumor thing earlier? and also why the people here have such a cold image of you."

"you've the right after telling me the truth of my selfish behavior. to be honest it's a cliche: it all started in high school when it began that the people separate themselves into different kinds of social groups. I was a good student in middle school, had friends and this was at the beginning from high school too until I realized something. I had a crush on a close friend, yoonoh.
of course I was shocked and denied it but my feelings didn't want to play along, so I distanced myself from him, changed my group of friends and also my behavior into a rebellious douchbag who did stupid things, which would have their consequences.
I hoped, that I could forget my feelings towards him through that - it kind of worked at the end. yoonoh didn't understand why I did what I did, so he became mad and frustrated because he lost a good friend. to get revenge of me for hurting him, he hurt me."

"as I said, I did stupid shit in the internet to become cool and fit into my new group of friends. he knew of these things and shared these horrible things, so everyone could read what I did. side note, this incident happened three years ago. since that day everybody has a bad picture of me and nobody wanted to befriend me or just see if I'm really such a shitty friend. so I thought that I'll protect myself from getting hurt again and stayed by myself but taeil, yuta, sicheng and youngho stayed by my side."

"you both did wrong things but I think both of you learned from that. did you ever talked to yoonoh again after that?"

"never ever. I am too stubborn but now it's your turn to speak from your harsh past."

"well, it all started in my hometown and an exchange took place for half a year. it was a funny time and I met three people which were very important to me at this time: my two best friends, dove and lucas, and my former girlfriend, imogen. we were happy but as the time came to fly back to the states hometown I could already tell it would be a difficult task to keep our contact.
we decided to turn our relationship into a long distance relationship and somehow it worked at the beginning until I had rarely time and so she lost interest in me. that was my first break up. eventually my best friends couldn't handle being that far away from me and stopped having contact with me. that was the second heartbreak."

"but didn't you tried to contact them again? I mean look at all these internet friendships nowadays."

"I don't have the feeling that they want my friendship anymore and moved on. it looked like that on their instagram pages..."

"you can always try it."

"the same goes to you."

"we're two fucked up humans stuck in a library maybe that means something to change?"

"we'll see."

NOTE ⚊ I'm so overdramatic...
( sorry for that )