EIGHT:

"hey, sleepyhead wake up. I think the lights just blinked for a second."

"you probably just imagined it because of the lack of sleep. just sleep for a while too..."

"no, I'm hundred percent sure that they were on."

"if you think so."

"ten, don't you dare to fall asleep again. maybe we are soon out of here."

"you're too optimistic. we're probably tomorrow out of here."

"it's already the next day. look at the clock on the wall over there."

"I'm too lazy to open my eyes..."

"it's nearly two a.m."

"still three until four hours until the school opens up."

"but maybe the mechanics or caretaker came to fix the problem?"

"we can't do anything to help them either way, so just sleep. you need it."

"you're so desperate..."

"but please don't drool on me."

"I don't drool while I'm sleeping!"

"it better be like that."

( ... )

"huh? taeyong did you hear that? I think there were some voices."

"you probably just imagined it. continue sleeping."

"no, I'm bloody sure there was someone talking in the halls."

"if you say so..."

"be quiet!"

"oh my, there are really voices."

"I told you."

"look the lights are now on!"

"does that mean we can go finally home?"

"I think so. now stand up and out of here!"

the two boys stood up and practically ran with their backpacks out of the library. excitement and relief took the students over. they followed the insulated voices through the ghostly school halls and at the entrance they approached amongst other school staff chittaphon's history teacher.

   he asked both of them where the hell they were and if they were alright before he explained that it was a power failure - like taeyong said. the teacher told them to go home and surprisingly decreed, that the both could spend the rest of the day at home. thankful the boys said goodbye to him and stepped with a little smile out of the building.

"so this means the end of our educational meeting. it was nice, except the fact, that we were stuck in the library."

"yeah, you're right about that. again thank you for understanding me. so, ten, I have to go that way. see you tomorrow."

chittaphon couldn't reply anything and was left alone on the sidewalk. he wanted to ask taeyong for his phone number but the red haired boy was faster out of his sight, than he could blink.

   in which way of relationship are the students after this experience?

ten had absolutely no clue and if he was honest he felt completely confused. somehow he liked taeyong in a deep way but is that just because he knew so much about him? or was he really about to fall for the korean boy - the heart of the silvery haired boy played its own game and left an aimless chittaphon back.

NOTE ⚊ finally they're rescued and now the emotional journey can begin.