23-IRL-Well...

3rd person
Leigh-Anne was in a panic. She literally got home 2 hours ago and thankfully Marcus had an away game in Newcastle so he will be home in about 4 hours. She was anxious to say the least; she wasn't ready for any of this, she was still young so was Marcus. Marcus was at the peak of his career, just reaching his first ever champions league final and Leigh didn't want to ruin it. After hours of thinking and having panic attacks she hears the front door open...Here it goes.

Marcus walks into the room with a face like thunder, They must of lost then, he see's Leigh and nods at her to say hello and then storms upstairs to hide himself away in the bedroom. 'Oh for fuck sake' Leigh though, just as telling him was hard enough.

Leigh-Anne

Well... here it goes. I knock on the bedroom door with an instant reply of Marcus' grumbling to signal I can go in.

Leigh: "Marcus I have something to tell you." Leigh looked down playing with her bracelet on her wrist that Marcus got her for her 19th birthday.

Marcus: "Okay..." Marcus was confused but he wasn't in the mood to question things.

Before Leigh could force anything out of her mouth a sea full of tears streamed down her face, she was too scared to say anything.

Marcus: "Leigh why are you crying? Snap out of it."
Marcus was becoming impatient right now. He couple feel empathy at the time due to his fatigue after the match.

Leigh: " i-I'm pregnant Marcus alright! ." Leigh-Anne snapped back at him.

Marcus sat there astonished. 'This cannot be happening?' he thought.

Marcus: " Are you sure it's mine?" Marcus said in a agitated manner.

Leigh: " Of course it is, Why? Did you want to plaster me as a cheat?"

Marcus: " I don't know do I, I haven't seen you in about a month, you could of been up to anything. For all I know it could be Claud's."

Leigh: " Why are you acting all hostile about this? It's yours Marcus!"

Marcus: " I'm not ready to be a father!"

Leigh: "and I'm not either, we are both in the same boat!"

Marcus: "just leave..."

Without hesitation Leigh started packing her bags with her belongings. She text her litter brother Rhian that she will be living with him and her dad back in Liverpool for a bit. She took off her promise ring Marcus got her two years ago and put it on the kitchen side going downstairs. This was it. Taking the keys to her Mercedes Jeep she put her suit cases and bags in, slightly catching Marcus' eye in the kitchen window she quickly walks into the car. Reversing out of the drive through the gates, she completely broke down in tears, her eyes were foggy but she knew she had to stop.

I guess it's just you and me for now little one
Leigh whisper to her small bump.

A/n there will not be updates for the next 3/4 weeks because I have GCSEs RN.