Chapter 15 : I'll Protect You

#Your POV

I finally finished changing and went out of the toilet. I looked at the time and I was late for class, again. I sighed. This will seriously affect my chances for the scholarship... I then walked with Yura and Junhoe to my locker since the last class I miss was going to end anyways. Through the way, I was chatting with Yura when Junhoe suddenly got a phone call. I then remembered something and said...

Y/N : "Yah, go pick that up. I need to talk to Yura for a sec, 'kay?"

He nodded and picked up the call. I then pulled Yura to the alley near us.

Yura : "Yah, what's going on?"

Y/N : "It suddenly popped to my mind. Are you and Junhoe dating?"

Yura : "Mm... no. I don't know."

Y/N : "What do you mean you don't know?"

Yura : "Well, he confessed but I told him to take it slow cause I'm not sure I'm ready for it."
Y/N : "Girl, I understand but seriously this is your opportunity to trust love again. If I was you, I'd take it."

Yura : "Really?"

I nodded.

Yura : "I'll think about it then."

Y/N : "He's a nice guy. I'm sure you're in good hands. If he breaks your heart, I'll break his face with my fist."

Yura : "But how? He's so much taller than you."

She chuckled.

Y/N : "Yah! Do not diss my height now!"

Yura : "Okay, okay."

We then walked back to Junhoe who's now with... B.I !? He then ran to me with a worried face and hugged me. I guess he forgot about my certain "sensitivity".

B.I : "Y/N-ah, I'm glad you're okay!"

Y/N : "Mm..."

He snapped out and quickly backed away.

B.I : "Sorry..."

My hands were shaking seriously but I hold them.

Y/N : "Uh... yeah, I'm fine. It's just water anyways. I'm used to it."

B.I : "Y/N-ah, I'm sorry."

Y/N : "It's mm... fine..."

I calmed down myself. The shaking also stopped a little when I did.

B.I : "Anyways, I need to talk to you. Mind if I take her guys?"

Yura : "Yeah, no probs."

I saw her rolled her eyes and Junhoe immediately held both of her shoulders and smiled.

B.I : "Thanks."

He then signaled me to follow him so I did. Weirdly, were going to class(?) I was kinda confused but what he did but I guess it's fine. We then both sat beside one another and he just sat there quietly as the lecturer came in. The lecturer then started the lesson. I was very curious when he said that he wanted to talk but instead he just took me to class. I then rip the edge of one of my notebook's paper and wrote...

Hey, you said that you wanted to talk.

What do you wanna talk about?

Why did you bring me to class instead?

Then I gave him the paper. He read it and then flipped the paper to write down something in reply. He then gave it to me.

You were shaking because I touched you

so I thought you needed to calm down.

You always looked peaceful in class so I brought you here.

And about what I'm going to say,

meet me at the usual alley after this class.

I smiled at his cute action. I actually didn't realize but I stopped shaking for good. I looked at him and mouthed out, "Thanks." He saw that and looked down at his book immediately with a smile on his face. I was still curious about what he wanted to talk about though. I guess I just need to see later on.

After class...

{ A/N : Play the song to add the vibe. Also, if you haven't checked out Day6, please do! Their songs are amazing! Anyways back to the story... }

B.I rushed outside as the bell rang, so I didn't get a chance to talk to him. I then put my books away in my locker and head to the alley. I saw B.I and quickly rushed to him.

B.I : "Woah, woah. Calm down, I know you're happy to see me too."

I chuckled.

Y/N : "So full of yourself as always, jerk. Anyways, what do you wanna talk about?"

B.I : "I'm no jerk anymore, okay? You should know me by now."

Y/N : "Yeah, yeah."

B.I : "Anyways, I want to say first of all that I'm sorry."

Y/N : "Why?"

B.I : "That I couldn't find the bully faster, couldn't protect you."

Y/N : "It's fine..."

B.I : "No, you got hurt mentally and it's part of my fault, I'm so sorry."

I smiled at him as he lowered his head. We stayed like that for a while with both of us silent. He then looked at me directly at my eyes.

B.I : "But since now, I'm going to protect you no matter what! In any situation you face! Even if I end up hurting! As long as you're okay than I'm okay."

I was surprised with his reply. I never had anybody stood up for me like this. I was so emotional at that time.

Y/N : "Seriously?"

B.I : "Of course, I love you."

{ A/N : Sorry I keep disturbing here, but if you would, fast forward the song to 0:50 or the start of the reff, if it hadn't already reach that part cause it fits so well with the next part, thank you. Sorry for bothering once again, please continue... }

Touched, I put both of my arms around him, pulled him closer, and kissed him. Tears of happiness also started to drip one by one. He was clearly surprised since he didn't kiss back at first but then he did and it was really enjoyable. It was different from the rest. This time, I actually liked the kiss very much. I then said in my mind, "Oppa, thank you and I like you too. Maybe, I even started to love you."

*

*

*

That's the end...

Thx for reading <3

I figured that I Like You by Day6 would fit the scene so much so I put it there. If you haven't heard any Day6 songs or even know them. Try checking them out!

Anyways, thank you so much and stay tuned for the next one! :))