Chapter 20 : Night Out

It was 7 PM already, I'm very excited for tonight. It's actually my first ever night out with friends. I wonder if it's like what I imagined all this time. I wore an off shoulder top that my mom bought for me last month and paired it with some ripped jeans.

I then also put on a light shade of makeup

I then also put on a light shade of makeup. I was contemplating whether to wear my glasses or put on contacts. But I decided to put on contacts for tonight since I did my eye makeup already and it's kinda a shame to cover it with my glasses. I then grabbed my bag and went downstairs. Hanbin was supposed to pick me up at 8 PM tonight. As I looked at my watch, it was still 7:50 PM so I still had time to read my novel for a bit.

After a while, I heard the doorbell ring. I quickly wore my heels and said goodbye to my parents. Then, I opened the door and I saw Hanbin. He was wearing a black T-Shirt with a stylish black and white jacket paired with some black ripped jeans.

He looked like his usual jerk self but he was handsome

He looked like his usual jerk self but he was handsome. He then looked at me and was just silent. He didn't say or did anything. He just stood there with his eyes scanning me. He then finally spoke up and said...

B.I : "Are you sure your my girlfriend, Y/N? You're not like her hidden twin or something right?"

Y/N : "I'm totally her hidden twin!"

I said sarcastically. I then hit his chest and said...

Y/N : "Of course it's me, jerk."

B.I : "Woah... I'm dating such a hottie!!

Y/N : "Yah!"

B.I : "But seriously, you look beautiful. Are you wearing contacts?"

Y/N : "It looks weird, doesn't it? Should I take my glasses?"

He stared at me then looked away. He then said...

B.I : "No, you look really pretty."

I blushed as he said that.

Y/N : "Ok, let's go!"

He then held my hand and lead me to the car. He opened the door for me as I got in and he then went in as well. He started driving and turned on the music. Epik High's Fly was on and I was jamming to it. I really like Hip Hop and R&B even though I'm a nerd. I was singing along to the song when B.I joined in. We sang along together and it was fun.

B.I : "So you like this stuff too huh?"

Y/N : "I love Epik High, they're legends."

B.I : "True. Then maybe this is the right time to tell you then."
Y/N : "Tell me what?"

B.I : "I'm a YG trainee along with Junhoe, Bobby, and the other guys."

Y/N : "WHAT? YG? OMG!"

I then hit his arm multiple times

Y/N : "Yah! How come you never told me?"

B.I : "I just didn't had the time too."

He chuckled. I then pouted.

B.I : "Oh c'mon baby, don't be like that."

Y/N : "How long have you been a trainee?"

B.I : "A few years now. I'm striving to debut."

Y/N : "It must be hard. You must be busy..."

With that in mind, I thought, "He always said he was free for our dates though, did he lied?"

Y/N : "One question...."

B.I : "Shoot away."

Y/N : "Do you skip practice for our dates?"

B.I : "Would you believe me if I say no?"

Y/N : "Not really."

B.I : "Ok, yeah, I skipped a couple of times. The team understands and covers for me."

Y/N : "Don't do that again, okay? You have to practice hard to debut. We'll go on a date when you're really free."

B.I : "Aww... baby, you're the best!"

I glared at him and he just chuckled. Soon we arrived at the Odd Crew. It was already pretty crowded since it's night time.

We then went in and saw our friends in one of the tables. We greeted everybody.

Yura : "Yah, Y/N! You look great, my friend!"

Junhoe : "You're even prettier than Yura tonight."

Everyone started to chuckle and Yura beside him started to hit him.

Yura : "Yah! What did you say? I'm breaking up with your ass."

Junhoe : "C'mon hun... I was just joking! You're always the prettiest!"

Some of us cringed and some of us chuckled hearing him said that as Yura blushed. We then continued to chat and the waiter started giving us a couple of drinks. We started drinking and dancing. It was a really fun night.

*

*

*

That's it!

It's been a long time since I last updated this fanfic, isn't it? I'm very sorry :((

I hope you enjoyed this chapter though and please keep supporting this fanfic!

P.S. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MORE THAN 2.5K READS AND 40 VOTES!!

LOTS OF LOVE <3<3